Reading from Bonnie...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluetaterbaby

Reaction score
saludando.gif
Hi everyone; It's good to be back after a lengthy absence. My new computer gave me fits trying to post and stuff. I've also been away awhile. But, I'm back and wanted to let you know again, how amazing Ms. Bonnie Fogg is. A few months ago she did a reading on my mini gelding. I was so excited about it. I just gave her the name, age, and color of my mini and she did the rest. Wow!! I just listened and took notes while she did the reading. There's no way she could have known the stuff she knew without using her God-given ability! I was totally amazed! If you're having concerns about your animals, you might want to contact her for a reading. Best money I've ever spent! She is such a sweet, precious lady. So easy to talk to and genuinely concerned. I'm so thankful for her!

Joan

Welcome back!

It's always nice to hear about Bonnie's readings! Glad she was able to give you the information you needed!!

JJay

Well I wondered where you went! Glad your back. I enjoyed our visit and enjoyed talking with your son as well on his trip up this way.

Is he still hauling horses?

Nice to hear from you,

Bonnie

default_yes.gif
: Great to hear from you Ms. Bonnie! Yes, my son is still hauling horses but is going to be off a few days since he worked through Christmas. I went with him for a couple of weeks and saw more of God's beautiful world.

I was so amazed during the reading. I took notes as you talked and then discussed them with you. For those of you who are interested, some of the things were as follows: My mini gelding was the one Ms. Bonnie did the reading for. I had him for only a few weeks. I listened carefully as she spoke. His eyes, jaw, mouth, etc were fine. As she moved to his nose, she sort of paused and said he had a little swelling above his nose. I was in shock. This poor guy had worn the same halter 24/7 for two years and a swollen lump was above his nose! She told me that he didn't like one of his ears messed with. Sure enough! He's okay when I touch one of his ears, but when the other is touched, he's like, "don't do that". She mentioned his back legs and stuff. When she got to the part about his "sort of dragging" one or not moving it forward as much. Boy, was I anxious to go take a look. She was right, again! He sort of drags one from time to time. It's in the stifle. Another thing I'll mention before this becomes a novel: When Ms. Bonnie got to his front feet she could feel a little problem with the right hoof and when she moved to the left front, she could feel more of a problem. I'm glad I was sitting! That very day I had left a message on the answering machine of my farrier telling him that my gelding needed trimming because his left front foot had a chip broken out of it! I could go on and on but won't because it's lengthy. I can just say that anytime I have animals that need special help, I'm calling Ms. Bonnie.

Ms. Bonnie, thank you so much for all your help. You are truly a blessing!

Joan

This is so amazing what she can do. I am little hesitant about her reading my guys as I am afraid of what they'll say :new_shocked: just kidding. One of these days I'm going to take advantage of her and use the services so so greatful has. Woo hoo on your gelding though :bgrin

"I am little hesitant about her reading my guys as I am afraid of what they'll say"

No Kidding!! Me too!!! Big Man doesn't necessarily like me, he just tolerates me. I'd hate to hear his TRUE opinion of me!!! LOL!! :risa_suelos:

:aktion033: SO HAPPY TO HEAR BONNIE HELPED YOUR HORSE :aktion033:

Do folks know that Bonnie does PEOPLE READINGS?

Bonnie helped me about a month ago, and she was "right on the money"! I was at my wits end regarding an issue and she helped immensely.....beyond my wildest expectations!
default_yes.gif
:

God bless you, Bonnie!

Hugs,

Cindy

"I am little hesitant about her reading my guys as I am afraid of what they'll say"

No Kidding!! Me too!!! Big Man doesn't necessarily like me, he just tolerates me. I'd hate to hear his TRUE opinion of me!!! LOL!! :risa_suelos:
That's funny!
default_yes.gif
:

When we had an elderly (pregnant) mare arrive, she wanted nothing to do with ANYONE or ANY HORSE. After a couple weeks of trying to be nice and tend to her needs.....nothing. Finally, I called Bonnie, as we wanted her to know that we love her and why is she so aloof. SHE WONDERED WHY SHE WAS MOVED HERE, DID SHE DO SOMETHING BAD? Poor baby!

The mare also wanted to know what was "wrong with the boy" (he's autistic). Bonnie assured the sweet horse that David posed no threat whatsoever.

Sometimes, it seems there's a lack of communication.....because horses can't talk. Horses may be annoyed by something as simple as..........their beet pulp isn't soupy enough! No kidding! :new_shocked:

Give it a whirl....you might be pleasantly surprised!

:saludando:

Bonnie truly is AMAZING!!!

She helped me after we lost our little Hot Shot - I was so absolutely devastated, I love that little Monkey so very much, and was just devastated when we lost him. It was so quick and unexpected... Bonnie was able to give me great peace of mind, and let me know that my little love Monkey was with my Mother, and that he was happy and being full of himself there too! She also was able to confirm for us and our vet, that he had had a severe reaction to the antibiotic, and that was indeed what had happened. My Mother had some messages for me and for other members of my family. I felt a very great peace after talking to Bonnie, and was able to let Hot Shot go because I knew that he was not scared or lonely. She also told me that my Best Buddy QH, Nicki was there, and in a wonderful, wonderful place. Mom had went to meet Nicki when he passed, but Nicki did not need her help, whereas Hot Shot did, he was so young.

It is truly a wonderous experience to have Bonnie in your life. We are incredibly lucky to have her with us, and so willing to share her great gift with us!

Love you Bonnie!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Back