Rayne update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leigha

Reaction score
This mare is being an absolute DREAM!!! So yesterday I figured I would start teaching her how to lunge on a lunge line since we don't have a round pen and can't afford to buy one in the near future. Shortly after out 20 min training session started she was walking her circle without much questioning and when I would ask her to whoa she did it instantly. This was all to the left, I couldn't get her to go off to the right but did end on a good note and we will try again today.

Way to go!!! Sounds like you are both on the right track--keep up the good work and update as she progresses!!!
default_luck.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Well for today's training session we when back onto the lunch line and to the left she went off GREAT right off the bat. We also managed to get going to the left too
default_smile.png
We ended our short session with munching on grass and a walk down our short street where some big horses FREAKED and she was so good but did want to prance and "show off". Also this morning she got her feet trimmed for the VERY first time in her short two years and did AWSOME...she just stood there for about 98% of the time.

Latest posts

Back