Rainbow Dash

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12:34am and she is scratching... but otherwise looking calm.
default_biggrin.png

Dash obviously out for the day, but just seen a kitty stroll past!

Magpie is doing super. We've unwrapped one leg now, the one that was down to the bone. It is all covered over and it's time to let it dry after over 2 months wrapped. It's not pretty, but it's healing healthy. I'm going to take more pictures the next time we are re-bandaging the other leg. The wounds on that leg are looking super too! Just not ready to unwrap that one yet due to the exposed tendon still.
Sorry for the non-mare stare inquiry, but so glad to hear she is doing so well. [Those wounds were super ugly and have come a long ways in their healing. WOW!]

Sorry for the non-mare stare inquiry, but so glad to hear she is doing so well. [Those wounds were super ugly and have come a long ways in their healing. WOW!]
haha Chandab we always have non marestare enquiries HEHE more often then not they are not LOL especially while we are waiting ... and waiting... and waiting hehe

no problem at all. It was a good post as we hadn't heard about Magpie... poor baby girl! glad to hear they are doing better!!!
default_biggrin.png

LOL Yes, she was oh-so-helpful!
wacko.gif

Her dam and sister invaded the stall today and made a big mess! LOL I was cleaning some bins in their paddock and they were being too nosy, so I let them wander into Dash's area and they sure made themselves at home!
rolleyes.gif
They'll be next on camera. The chestnut is her sister and the pinto is her dam, both due late Spring/early Summer.

I took some pictures of Magpie's unwrapped wound today because the scab sloughed off, so I'll be posting them next.. Not pretty - but it is healthy.
yes.gif
www.PipsqueakPaddocks.com/Magpie

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be watching tonight also.
default_biggrin.png
.I read the story and cried..Are these people being prosecuted?
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
What is wrong with people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw the page and watched the video. God bless you
wub.gif
You are awesome to do what you do.

Yep - she is definitely a trooper! The vet was by yesterday and cut down the proudflesh a bit. No nerves, so it didn't hurt her... but it sure did bleed. Apparently that kind of tissue has major blood flow, which is why it grows so fast. So, had to wrap that leg again for a bit until it stopped. All is well again now though and it's much flatter.
biggrin.gif

As for Miss Dash - WELL - she has a significant increase in bag size today!
aktion033.gif

LOL... uncomfortable for sure! She seems to be looking at her belly more and switching from sternal to flat out, back and forth more than before. She used to sleep flat out for up to two hours at a time, but can't seem to pull that off anymore.
wacko.gif

No big changes in her bag size lately.

Latest posts

Back