Rainbow Dash

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, good to have you back - I was just thinking about Dash earlier today and wondering how she was doing. She looks great in the picture!!

As you say, anywhere in the next two weeks, maybe a bit quicker than you think?? Fingers crossed - keep those pics coming please, she's such a pretty girl.
default_yes.gif

Man, you ladies make me use my mathematic skills and do the conversions to Farenheit!

All I can say is it is high 80's to 90's here, and I'd appreciate a little cooler weather. I can't believe we are getting these high temperatures in March/April. I can't even imagine how hot the summer will be!
Math? I just stick with farenheit and hope for the best; but do listen to a Canadian radio station that tells both celcius and farenheit temps (I'm close to the border, as is the station, so I'm sure that's why they announce both). About all I know is that 32F and 0C are freezing.
default_rolleyes.gif

And we are around 40F today with an icy wind making it much colder. [but, for early April in NE Montana, that's practically a heat wave.]

Last edited by a moderator:
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Wow that was a tight fit, Congratulations and well done Dash on your gorgeous little Filly
default_new_multi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh many congratulations and well done Dash!!
default_thumbup.gif

Really cute little filly, looks a bit like a dun/buckskin? She doesn't look too sure about finding the milk bar though - or has she done it already?

There is someone in the stall sitting watching them. Dash looks tired but relaxed bless her!

It says on Facebook that she's a solid silver bay, she sure is a live wire and absolutely adorable. Dash did a great job.
default_thumbup.gif

Ah a silver bay - must have been the cam that made her look a buckskin shade! I just worry a little bacause watching her she seems to make for the milk bar but doesn't do more than look? (also a bit worried about that water bucket on the floor in the corner!)

Hiya!

Yep, solid silver bay filly. Dash did great! Just had to apply a bit of pull to help her get the head out after a bit. Dash has tiny teats, so baby was having some issue getting the hang of nursing, but she's got it now. One poop too - so she's in fine form! Pictures coming soon! My camera card is not being accepted by the computer - today of all days! I just want to clean out the stall and then I'll try again!

It says mum has small nipples so she was having a few problems but has now learnt.

Yes, I'll be changing the water to a different container as well. It is raised up and someone is right there looking through a window, but I knew I'd be changing it after the foal arrived. Thanks though!

We posted at the same time
default_smile.png
I hope you get the card sorted cos I am so dieing to see her
default_smile.png

Oh thanks for the good news about the feeding - sorry I'm such a worrywart!! Have to say that I think Dash has taken to motherhood at her young age just brilliantly.
default_yes.gif

Thank you
default_thumbup.gif
she looks like a little fawn laying there so peacefully
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back