R.I.P. Ravenwood Medalions Royalty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I am so very sorry to hear the sad news. Words are never enough at times like this, so I'll just send you hugs and my heartfelt sympathy.

Anna

I'm so terribly sorry to hear that "Royal" has lost this battle. I understand how difficult this must be for you both to have lost one of your beloved family members. So please know that you have my deepest sympathy.

Last edited by a moderator:
My deepest sympathies to you and Kevin...You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

God Speed Royal...

My heart breaks for you all! So very sorry for your loss.

I am so very sorry to hear that you lost your beloved Royal.
default_sad.png

Oh Matt, Im so sorry to hear that Royal lost his battle. You can rest knowing that Royal is no longer in any pain and is in great company. You and Kevin can remember all the wonderful times spent with him and Royal knows just how much he was loved by you both. Many hugs to you both.

God Speed Ravenwood Medalions Royalty

Thanks, again, everyone. Your kind words give me strength. They are doing a post mortem on Royal and we'll have some answers soon...

I am so, so sorry to hear this, Matt. It's not the outcome I was praying for. Hugs to you and Kevin. Run free, Royal!

Matt, I'm glad they are doing a post mortem. It really does help the healing process when you can get some answers. You've been on my mind so much and it's so easy to imagine being in your shoes and how much it hurts. I know when I've been through really bad things, it's helped a lot to have the people of LB's support and understanding. You have that in big numbers.

Oh no!
default_crybaby.gif

I'm so very sorry you lost your beloved boy! I know what that feels like and I'm sorry you're going through it now. I know he was your special one.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} to you Matt, Kevin and to Mona too.

This is just like how I lost my Spuds and though it's been 6 years, it brings it back fresh. I'm shedding tears for my boy and for Royal too.

After reading his updates the last few days I was also hoping for a different outcome. I am so sorry, Matt.
default_sad.png

Susan O.

I am so very sorry for your loss of your beautiful boy. Sometimes we are given a gift for just a short time and the most wonderful act of LOVE is to return it and be thankful for having it be a part of your life if only for a short time. Prayers to you

Matt, you already know how I feel, but my deepest sympathy to you and Kevin both. You guys and the vet did all you could to try to help Royal through this. You can rest easy knowing you did all you possibly could for him, and sadly, sometimes our best is just not good enough, as other "larger" plans are made without our knowing when or why.

HUGE HUGS Matt, I know how badly you could use them.
sad.gif

Godspeed, Royal.

So sorry for your loss. Words cannot express our sadness with a loss of a loved animal.

Latest posts

Back