R.I.P. Our Sanny Girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It is with a very heavy heart that we sent our beloved guarter horse over Rainbow Bridge. She was delivered by my son over 30 years ago and she has been a part of our lives for all this time. Although she was losing weight we tried everything to keep her with us for as long as we could. I faced the fact that it was time to let her go and my heart is breaking. R.I.P my precious Poco Lasan Jessie. You were such a loving gentle spirit and you will always be in our hearts. God speed my girl.

J Webb

I am very sorry for your loss. She lived a good life with you and your family, you should be proud of that. You did the right thing, even though I know how bad it hurts. Hugs to you and yours.

There are times that doing the right thing also means doing the thing that hurts us the most. You put her needs before your own....and for that you have my utmost respect.

i am so sorry for your loss,
default_sad.png
it is never easy to say good bye, but you gave her a long and loved life take comfort in knowing she is at peace over the bridge.

Very sorry for your loss - after 30 years, she's going to leave such a hole. Bless you for giving her a life with you all those years and right up to the end.

Ok, I was already having an emotional meltdown this morning and then I read this. I'm so sorry about your dear girl. I lost 2 of my senior citizens in the last 2 years and it does hurt.

((hugs)) to you on your loss.

Hope you are doing ok....it's been such a long time since I have heard from you.

Latest posts

Back