Question: Websites to check background?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluetaterbaby

Reaction score
I know this probably sounds weird, too. Are there any websites out there in which background checks can be made on individuals; criminal, etc that are free or cheap; and pretty thorough or a reasonable "one time-lifetime membership with unlimited inquiries? I'm probably expecting too much for too little. Anyway, my mother calls me from time to time and asks me to check on certain individuals that my ex-sister-in-law is dating. She has three children. We all love them, of course, and don't want any of them harmed. There's so much stuff out there and I don't have a clue.
default_wacko.png
Thank you in advance for your help.
default_yes.gif

Joan

I truly don't know ... but will bump this back up.

There are quite a few sites that do backround checks on people, however they are not cheap, usually starting at around $50 for limited info, for more info, you're going to pay more. Anything free is only going to be stuff like phone number, address...which you can find yourself anyhow. A guy I work with did a check on a man his wife (now ex-wife) was messing around with. He paid $79 and found out that the guy had a dui and suspended license along with a bankrupcy, repossession, and a current judgement against his current home. You are going to have to pay to get info like that.

zabasearch.com

peoplefinders.com

Price depends on how much info you want. You can check out some stuff

for free and then it runs from $20 to $50.

default_yes.gif
Thank you everyone for your help. I truly appreciate it. I'm definitely checking out these leads. This forum is just awesome and I depend on everyone so much. God bless you all!

Joan

Back