Question On Fold Back Spring Carts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcfarm

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am looking at a new easy entry carts. Found 1 I like it has fold back spring seat. Has anyone used this type, and how comfotable is the ride?

Thanks Carol

Carol, what do you mean by "fold back spring seat?"
default_unsure.png
Is it a Meadowbrook type where the seatback folds down or the seat folds up in the middle to allow entrance from the rear? I think you haven't gotten any answers because we're not sure what you're asking.
default_smile.png

Leia

Leia I was looking at the easy entry cart at Country Carriage USA. I asked about the springs and was told they are called fold back springs. I have never seen these type of springs. Looks like the metal is bent back like a u shape under seat. LOL not sure if that makes any sense.

Oh! Yes, it does. I've seen pictures of those...in fact I think the Bennington mini cart might have them. I'm afraid I don't have any personal experience with the ride but let's see if anyone else does.
default_smile.png

Leia

I used to have a cart with these types of springs. The springs were comfortable, not too springy or too stiff. However, I sold the cart because the seat was too low and it made my bad back hurt! So, you might want to consider how high the seat sets also.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back