Question about helping the mini rescue and the dwarf research?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand why people would be upset about your idea, and even if I did understand why, then just how is it any of their business??
default_wacko.png
:

It's a wonderful idea, IMO! And extremely generous of you. :aktion033:

Maybe they have a "DWARF" in their closet & don't want anyone knowing about it.
default_wacko.png
: I have a dwarf and would like to know how it happened.
default_yes.gif
: I would like a drawing. :saludando:

That's a very nice idea WEWE. I like it and it's for a very good cause. And you are quite the artist too.

Forget the troll in the email and just carry on.

Let us know when you figure out what the charges will be.

You have a good heart Evelyn and are very kind to offer your talents in this way. Can't believe anyone would do such a mean thing to you like that but I'm becoming less surprised everyday about the nasty people who frequent this board. I too would love one of your beautiful drawings so put me on your list and let me know what you want. I'll send you my email for details. Thanks!

Oh Evelyn, I'd love one. Have you decided on a a size and price? Are they sketches? I agree unframed is probably easier. Folks have different decor. Show us! I love to see pure talent. Don't let some jerk ruin a lovely generous offer.

Evelyn,

What a wonderful idea!! I would love to have a sketch of my precious little dwarves, "Treasure" and "Treasure's Buddy!"

Please add me to your list.

Thanks

i think this is a very thoughtful and kind jesture. i, too, would be very interested! jennifer :saludando:

Wow, is all I can say. You guys are the greatest!

I was very upset over the emails that I got and not in the greatest mood either but after a nights rest I knew I still needed to do this.

I have several sketches of {I think the horse's name is Chedder} done already. Looks like a very sweet soul.

I was thinking about $20.00 plus shipping for each sketch then my husband said that maybe I should just let the person that is getting the sketchs pay what ever they feel it is worth. So now I'm not sure. What do you all think?

Oh if you would like a sketch just send me a good clean pic of your horse or horses to me at;

[email protected]

Oh and make sure you put your name and the horse's on the email.

Thanks, Evelyn

Here is a very quick sketch of my horses Copper Top. It is not my best work I think I did it in about 30 or 40 mins. But it'll give you a ideal of the sketches. Hope it scaned up clear.

f0a63c29.jpg

This is a wonderful offer and a great idea......but I think one thing that might encourage more people is if it was set up so the donations went through either chances or through the dwarf fund so that they can be tax deductable.......just a thought

This is a wonderful offer and a great idea......but I think one thing that might encourage more people is if it was set up so the donations went through either chances or through the dwarf fund so that they can be tax deductable.......just a thought
runamuk,

That would be nice but this isn't a donation thing cause your getting something for your money and if we did it the other way that could be fraud ... I think. But if they want to make a donation so they can get the tax deduction that would be great, too. I hope that came out right. :bgrin

And they would still have to send me the money to get it shipped.

Tiffany,

I guess you could send me a pic of your dog and I'll look it over.
default_yes.gif
:

Very beautiful work. Now to decide which horse or horses>>

Latest posts

Back