Question about helping the mini rescue and the dwarf research?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wewindwalker

Reaction score
Sorry I deleted my post due to some email I got.

Sorry that I was willing to do something to help the mini rescue and the dwarf research. It seems that my help is not needed. If the people that I've emailed back still wants thier sketches just let me know.

I will never offer any help again!!!
default_thumbdown.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
evelyn thanks so much! i do think portraits of owners horses would sell great! also i wouldnt sell them with a frame as most people like ot pick out their own. plus one less thing you would have to do.

kay

Hummmmmmmmmm only one reply not sure if this is a good ideal or not????

Ok let me try this, If you would want a sketch of your horse and just don't want to post your answer here. You can send me your pic or pics to me by email to [email protected] and/or any questions that you might have.

Thank you in advance.

wewindwalker...I would LOVE to have a stetch of Dickens
default_yes.gif
: ...count me in!!! pm me and let me know where to send the check!! I think these would make great gifts for friends. And, its so sweet to want to help others with the money...very kind!

lis

:aktion033: :aktion033: I would love to have one of Sophie to put with her ribbons, plaques.

I just saw this thread...and I would LOVE to have sketches of some of my horses!
default_yes.gif
: I think you've come up with a great idea here. :aktion033:

I think it sounds like a great idea
default_yes.gif
: . I am hoping Lindsey, post her picture for us to see. Corinne

If I can come up with a good picture, I would love a drawing of my half-arabian gelding and maybe one or more of my minis.

Uhhhhhhh.....yea, what happened!? Who could possibly find fault with someone who wants to give their talents and then donate the money to Mini charities?
default_wacko.png
:

evelyn

I dont know why on earth anyone would email you and say this is wrong?? I dont get it?

Kay

Ok, I'm lost. Were you going to sell sketches of horses and then donate some of the funds to dwarf research. What a wonderful gesture if that is what is was. Maybe you can edit your original post to back to what it was so that we can know what you had planned.

I don't know what happened either :no: .....but yes, I believe Evelyn was going to donate half the proceeds to CMHR & the other half to Dwarf Research....a very generous & giving thing IMHO!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I've had a fare nights rest and so I have decided that I will do this anyway if it is wanted.

My offer was to give back to the animal that I love the most "THE HORSE".

Iwould sketch your horses for a fee plus shipping. The fee would be split between the mini rescue and the dwarf research, all the money except the shipping fee.

And to the persons that sent me the nasty emails don't bother to send any more. I will report them I have contacted my carrier and they will find out who you are and deal with you. Sorry that is all I'll say on the subject.

I don't know why anyone would not want you to help out!!

l thought that was a generous and nice idea and for a good cause. Can't see why someone is up in arms about that but thats life l guess. l'll pm you with who l'd like done l won't let my daughter draw any of the minis here so thats a plus for me to get a drawing and help out at the same time.

Well, what I don't understand is why a few negative emails would get you so upset as to delete your posts?

But I am glad you got a good nights rest and figured it out.

:new_multi: :new_multi:

Evelyn...

Thank you. I will find some pictures and send them to you. What a generous offer you have

made for both organizations.

Latest posts

Back