Pro Cut

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuelqhs

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Tony of Pro Cut? I left my blades with him at Nationals and was told I would have them before the end of the year. I still do not have them and I can not contact him. His cell number I have to him is no longer in service and there is no answering machine or voice mail on the other number I have.

Yes that is his website and that is the email and phone numbers I have. I have one extra number but it doesn't work.

I have contacted someone that may have an idea what is going on. Will let you know as soon as she gets back with me. I have always been able to contact him with the number in the ad in the journal, but email is no use--they never seem to get answered.

I have contacted someone that may have an idea what is going on. Will let you know as soon as she gets back with me. I have always been able to contact him with the number in the ad in the journal, but email is no use--they never seem to get answered.
Thanks for your help. I have never had trouble reaching him before. He as always called me right back from his cell but it isn't working anymore.

Latest posts

Back