President Obama

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that he went after free health care for veterans reinforced my opinion of the man. And before you try to justify it.....yeah, yeah, yeah....I know he backed off once he realized he wasn't going to get any support; but that act alone shows me that my original opinion of him was a correct one. I wish him luck getting the mess we're in straightened out but I'll have to see it to believe he's capable of doing it.

How do you feel about Bushs treatment of the Vets prior to 9/11? Or maybe instead of treatment, his planned treatment , iow, what he wanted to do about them?

I still giving him a chance but dont like the fact that many people in office have over looked paying there taxes. I dont like the fact that they pass bills without people reading it all and passing stuff wihich at this time has nothing to do with putting people back to work. The banks and giving them money and people getting a large bonus. Money from tax payers going to banks over seas. I think he is trying to pass to many things to fast. I also think he should not worry about basketball and tv and going places and giving speeches like he was still running for office. Get rid of all the waste spending like he said reading though stuff line by line and cutting things out (PORK) and letting the tax payers see what they are trying to pass. So far I am very dissapointed in his time as President so far..

What do you think about the first round of TARP money to the banks that hit last year? The howevermanybillions that had no strings attached? No accountability?

I like Michelle and Barack Obama very much. Both are showing strong family values in raising their children and I think this is a great role model. I love the fact that a "family" garden is being made at the white house for neighborhood school children to attend for the white house and homeless shelters. I love that solar panels are being installed. Forward thinking and respects his message in the campain. President Obama is trying to reach the american people so they feel in touch with him as well as him with them. Thus, the town hall meetings, Jay Leno, mass emails and such. Yep, he messed up the other night on Jay Leno. He slipped and said he screwed up. He is human and seriously are you without mis-steps? I'm not! He's been our president a short while and he's trying. I'm thrilled with his effort. Only time will tell if he did a good job. He has a huge mess to clean up. As for presidential material, I'm proud of him.

chico

What do you think about the first round of TARP money to the banks that hit last year? The howevermanybillions that had no strings attached? No accountability?
That is correct, both parties are to blame for it. With this "omnabus" don't know if I spelled it correctly? Both parties have almost 9000 "pork bills" added. Republicans had a chance not to vote for them and went along with the Dems......it is just a mess that I hope gets fixed soon. Both sides have "facts" that you can side with it just depends which "side" you agree with.

Latest posts

Back