Precious is foaling!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I know all too well... News will come when they can or are ready.

I lost my favorite little mare and her foal during a dystocia in May.

My thoughts will be with them through this. Hopefully they were able to save both, but if not at least the mare.

Her name says it all "Precious"

Camera still down. Gosh....I hope things are ok. Prayers to you Precious and Joann. I know you will update us when you can.

default_no.gif
OH NO...still no news? Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts!!!!
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Joanne, I am saying a prayer for you and your little ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping for the best, but I'm afraid that, in this case, no news is not good news. If anyone hears from Joanne please tell us that everything's fine with both Precious and the baby.

I'm hoping for the best, but I'm afraid that, in this case, no news is not good news. If anyone hears from Joanne please tell us that everything's fine with both Precious and the baby.
Oh just seen this thread, so sorry to hear this, let us know when you feel up to it Joanne.

Maybe no news is Good news...
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Shoot still no news, and camera is still down....I'm afraid now that what my gut was telling me when I was watching this morning is right and that the outcome isn't good at all...Darn it all! Joanne I hope you are ok... Watching you guys try to help her this morning was awful. I felt so helpless. Please let us know when you can..Prayers still being sent for all of you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no ! Im sending my prayers your way .

I was thinking about her all day while i was at work yesterday I didnt get in til like 3am just got up and

wanted to check her and found this thread makes me sad

but im hoping that everything is okay

I will have to check back for updates as I am leaving for work this afternoon

Hope that all is well there Joanne I know your exhausted and to have this happen isnt fun at all !

Oh dear, I am SO hoping for some good news..... adding my prayers

Latest posts

Back