Prayers Please!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HooRay for Maggie :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

oh my I just started reading this post and was going to send you prayers but then I read your update, Thank God she is doing better, I am so happy to read that :bgrin Give Maggie a hug and hopefully she will be recovered 100% before too long.

Best wishes

Yvonne

I just now read this post. Glad to hear she is doing better - hope she continues to do so! Any idea what caused it?

Glad to read the improvement and hope it has continued all day today. The chain of prayers do help.

Keep us posted as she continues to improve.

Joyce L

Just came in from the barn and it is really amazing how much of a change from 24 hours ago. Last night I just knew she wasn't going to make it, she was in such bad shape. Now tonight she is sooooooooooooo much better. The vet called and wants me to give her penicillin plus the B-complex. Thank you all again for all of your prayers. I just wish I had some idea what she got in to. There are 6 other horses in the same field with her and they are all fine. No ideas at all. So frustrating not knowing what we can do to fix it or prevent it from happening again.

Just read this thread...Still sending prayers for a continued recovery. I'm so glad she's feeling better :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry. What caused this? You are in our prayers/

So glad to hear that things are looking up
default_yes.gif
: Mary

Latest posts

Back