Prayers please for new born twins....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
Please send for these precious twins. Ella and Lucy were born last week at only 27 weeks. They were each just under 2 pounds.

We received an e-mail from their great grandma Zelma today.

Please help by keeping them in your thoughts and if you could please add them to your prayers. These are wonderful friends of ours

We know that you are all praying fervantly, but we request that you would please pettition God to help our baby girls even more. They both had CT scans this morning and they both showed that they have bleeding in their brains. Ella has it a little worse then Lucy but they are both in situations that are dangerous. Cara and I now have to "wait and see"as the Dr put it. The Doctors will be monitering them very close over the next couple of days to watch their vitals (which for now are stable) the Dr. said that some time between Mon and Wed they will be doing CT scans again to re-evaluate the situation. To be honest we are both very scared for our girls and ask you all to pray for there safety and that the bleeding will have stopped and that they will be OK. Please pass this onto who ever you know that will be willing to pray for our little girls.

Zelma

Gini,

You know we're already there with prayers.

Ma===

Last edited by a moderator:
Sending prayers for the little ones and all who love them.

Prayers for these precious little ones. Hoping for a good update soon!!!

Barbie

Prayers for your precious twins
default_pray.gif

Jenny

Definitely praying for these two precious babies! My nieces were both born premature - Kambree at 26 weeks and Sidney at 28 weeks. I know the miracles that can happen with these babies!

Barbara

I am so sorry to hear this! Sending best wishes and good thoughts for a good and happy outcome!

So sorry to hear this... I was told twins usually come before their due dates and I was relieved mine made it almost 38 weeks and were over 5 pounds each.

One of mine was in the NICU for a night or two for observation for his breathing just in case... and my husband said the ladies at the NICU were amazing and really love their job so I'm sure the twins are in good hands!

I will be thinking about them, please let us know how they are doing.

Andrea

update for today March 23rd

March 23rd 1 week old today!

Posted 6 hours ago

Just a quick update.

As we have said and heard from so many things here can be up and

down...

While Ella is still doing well, Lucy has been having a couple

issues today. First off, they were unable once again to get her

picc line in. They are going to give her a couple days off of

trying before making another attempt. Today they have had to do

another EKG on her heart because they are hearing a bit of a

murmur, which could be caused by a "valve" that when in the womb is

opened...

Sending prayers.

My oldest was a preemie. He was born at 26 weeks. Had 2 brain bleeds, one was in the left ventricle which was a grade 4 which is the worst. The other was in the right ventricle and was a grade 3. He came out of it with some mild cerebral palsy in his right side. They had a hard time with placing his PICC line and didn't get it done for the first 2 weeks. The valve, normally they will try to use some medication to close it, if they can't close it with medication they will do surgery. The surgery is actually pretty common in preemies and sometimes they do it bedside. Robbie's valve closed with the 4th round of medication so he didn't have the surgery. I will say that the NICU is a roller coaster of a ride. If they need someone to talk to, I'd be happy to get you my email address.

Latest posts

Back