Need your help on a project and

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
203593_149895741833928_1533445335_n.jpg

The twins 3rd birthday is on Feb. 12th, they both LOVE love to get mail! I would like to make that big for them, all the mail they can handle. So am asking all to send a birthday card, note, bought or handmade to the twins for their big day! Valentines day is just a few days later if you think you would make that time frame better. We all know the special hearts they have!
Riley had open heart surgery at 3 weeks and has done great since!! Blake has had several surgeries and what is being called his big open heart surgery is March 4th. If you are unable to participate in the "card event", please include them in your prayers.
My hope is when I call them on their day they tell me of all the mail they got!! Yes, I will go to great lengths to keep these kind of smiles on their faces!!
Thank you so much for being a part of this, I appreciate it greatly!!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!!
Any questions, please ask.
No party to attend, no gifts, just a card!!
Riley McCaffrey Blake McCaffrey 104 Smithridge Rd. South Salem NY 10590

Carolyn, I think this is a wonderful request for two very special little cuties.
default_smile.png

What are their favorite animals/cartoons/interests? That way if people are wanting to get cards displaying their likes, it makes it a bit more special for them. ;)

We are so grateful for everyone and all they have done for a special babies. I guess I should use another word, not babies any more.

Thank you all again for helping me with them yet again.

Riley likes: dancing, horses, hello kitty

Blake likes: guitars, cars, monkeys

thanks again

Sounds like a great idea! When I was younger I loved to get mail too! Okay, I still do ;)

what a wonderful idea! I hope they get a LOT of cards!! at that age getting mail is a big thing.

Nothing better than putting a smile on a child's face...Mine are going out tomorrow.I hope they have a wonderful birthday..Prayers going up for both of these Babies.
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

Thank you all so very very much!! I just know they will be excited! More so now as they are in the middle of the blizzard on the East Coast and most likely no party on Sunday as planned.

This will make up for it and give them things to do while stuck inside!!

Thank you all again!!
default_yes.gif
default_thumbup.gif

I hope they get more card than they can handle..lol..Everybody I know are praying for the East Coast .
default_pray.gif

What a great idea! And February 7-14 is Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week, too! What better way to raise awareness than to celebrate the lives of these two heart warriors. I will get cards in the mail (hopefully they get there as I am late seeing this) and we will definitely be praying!

Heart Hugs,

Barbara

Barbara, you and both of your girls have been such a continued inspiration to me and I so appreciate all of your support! Thank you so much.

To all, I appreciate each and every prayer.

They did get snow, 20 inches, but they kept power so that was good!

Carolyn, How are the twins? Did they get lots of cards? How did Blakes surgery go? I know,a lot of questions,but they have been on my mind and in my prayers..
default_pray.gif
:pray Please update us.

Latest posts

Back