Prayers Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm praying for Gaurdian, and wishing him a speedy reovery.

Carol

Hello! I am soooooooo sorry I haven't got on here sooner, I just now sat down. More
default_wacko.png
crazy stuff going on here, but at least nothing like what went on with Guardian. Anyway, he is doing better! There is no broken bones or fractures(THANK GOD) he will just have some scarring, and be sore for a few more days. He is still on anti-biotics to keep infection out and then a small dose of pain killer. He officially gets to get out and play tomorrow morning, just no tough stuff and I have to keep him in a smaller area till he gets completely "sound" again. I am so glad this ordeal seems to be over. I hate it we couldn't have done plastic surgery on him, but I am hoping the scares may not be as bad as we think. At least he had his winter hair on so that helped some. I am so proud of everyone on this forum, and I thank you all so much!!!!!!! May God Bless EVERY one of you all. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm going to go check on my injured "prisoner" in a few minutes and then I actually can sleep in my bed tonight, and not the recliner/hay!!
default_smile.png

Thanks again so much!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif

All I can say is prayers and thoughts really work!!!
default_saludando.gif

He is doing tons better today.. Still has a slight limp, but he has that brightness back in his eyes!! Well so do I!:)

Oh I'm SO glad to hear he's feeling better! Thank God you happened to be out there watching and got to him so fast! Give him a hug for me please!

Just read your original post, and I'm glad to hear he is on the mend. If there's a way to get hurt a horse will find it....... We had a stallion do nearly the same thing this past summer, tried to get over a fence and got hung. Thought for sure his leg was broken, but no breaks and he was practically back to normal in 24 hours or so. Hope Guardian continues to heal quickly.
default_smile.png

Jan

Hey! Thanks again everyone! Happy Turkeyday! :) So far so good! He isn't even limping today, so now if we can get his wounds to seal over we'll be on the road to fast recovery!!! :)

default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
I got great news!! Gaurdain is now fully sound again, or so it seems. He'll get a recheck on Tuesday! All we lack now is getting the hair to come back where he had those deep scratches. I thank God for you all being concerned and helping support me!!!!

-Sarah

Latest posts

Back