Prayers needed now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manyspots

Reaction score
I have to leave quickly and just got a note from a friend in New York. Check out the CNN and other news sources for the correct info. Some hostages have been killed and there are yet more hostages. My friend is at work, lock down and her builing is used now as a command center. Many could use your prayers and good thoughts now! Lavonne

I've been watching it. Its really sad
default_no.gif
I will never understand why people who have a problem want to take it out on other people. So many lives lost , and families torn. Prayers going out to all .

Linda Killion

I am glad your friend is safe, but how devastating for those people. I just read some of the reports, and all I can think is, what is this world coming to?! The hostages and their families will be in my prayers today. I hope the worst is over, and that they get in there and get this taken care of ASAP.

Oh, how horrible!! There aren't many confirmed details yet, but the mayor of Binghampton NY will be holding a press conference at 4:30.

I work 3-4 blocks from the shooting scene, and needless to say there is little actual work getting done here today. News coverage has been pretty much all over the place, although they have finally confirmed at least 13 dead. There's been news helicoptors flying overhead for a few hours, and things are pretty chaotic. My thoughts are with the families of the victims.

Latest posts

Back