Prayers needed for Robin

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitsy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Although I don't post on here much I thought it might be a good way to get the word out to those who haven't heard. Robin Good of Romandaro's Miniature Horses in Smicksburg, PA lost her husband Roger, to a tragic accident last Sat. night. She buried him today the 27th. I know many of you have dealt with Robin over the years. She's a wonderful and kind lady. Please keep Robin and her children Amanda and TJ in your thoughts and prayers. It's been a very difficult holiday season in western PA. Thank you.

How horrible! Hugs and Prayers to Robin and her children.

Very very sad for her and the children will keep them in our thoughts.

OMG!!!
default_crybaby.gif
Robin, I am so deeply sorrowful on your behalf! Words cannot come! SO UNFAIR and TRAGIC! Sending you all my love, Amy

oh my gosh im so sorry for her loss, how sad, i will keep her in my prayers!!!

How terrible!! Hugs to you and your family Robin- my prayers are with you all.

OMG what a horrible ending to the Christmas season..nothing harder than an unexpected loss. My heart goes out to her.

So much loss in our forum family lately..

prayers and hugs going out here!

Maxine and Carl

Oh tragic. I am so sorry. They are in our thoughts and prayers.

Adding my prayers for Robin, Amanda, and TJ. May God comfort them during this horrible time.

You and your family are in my prayers Robin. I can't imagine what you are going through. ((hugs)) to you and yours.

I'm so sorry!!! I can't imagine
default_sad.png

My thoughts and prayers go out to Robin and her family.

I'm so very sorry.
default_no.gif
I will keep Robin & her family in my prayers.

Latest posts

Back