Prayers needed for Robin

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitsy

Reaction score
HI Everyone, I don't post on here much anymore but I wanted to let all of you who know Robin Good of Romandaro Miniatures in Smicksburg, PA, know that she lost her husband Roger to a tragic accident last Sat. evening. She buried him today, the 27th. Please everyone, keep Robin in your thoughts and prayers and if you are in the market for a mini you might stop by her site as she is going to have to sell many of her horses. Thanks.

Oh no I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy. Prayers going out.

Hugs

Bonnie

My deepest sympathies, not something you ever want to hear anytime of the year, let alone the holidays.
default_sad.png

Ooooh so sorry fro Robin and family... What a horrible thing to happen anytime but especially during the holidays...

Sending her prayers........That is so awful........

What an awful tragedy to have happen.. prayers and thoughts are with her, friends, and family.

I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy. Robin and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Robin

Oh no, that's truly awful! Sending prayers and condolences to Robin and her family in this tragic time.

Latest posts

Back