Prayers needed for my family! Updated 6-24-11

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It's been a couple trying days for us! My mom was rushed to the hospital Monday evening with a ruptured colon and small intestine! She made it through surgery and was place on a ventilator in intensive care. Right now she holding her own! Then today my brothers wife passed away from passing a blood clot! My mother and sister-in-law were in the same hospital

in Illinois.

My mother is in critical condition tonight! So please say a prayer for my family! We can use all the help we can get right now!

I'll be going to Illinois the first of next week, if not before!

And on top of all of this Wanalynn has a urinary tract infection and shingles all over her body! She's in a lot of pain right now! So say a little extra prayer for her!

Thanks for listening to our troubles!

Bill & Wanalynn

Update 6-24-1

Wanalynn still has the shingles and it's aggravating her to death!

My mom is still in intensive care, but was taken off the ventilator last night and is breathing on her own! Her vitals are good today! Hopefully she is getting a bit better! Thank you all for you prayers and well wishes! She by no means out of the woods yet, but hoping for the best!

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Bill!
default_no.gif

I send my best wishes to poor Wanalynn to get better soon!

I'll be sending prayers to your mom {{{{Hugs}}}}

I'm very sorry about your siser-in-law.

My thoughts are with you during these hard times Bill!

Gosh Bill, when it rains it pours, and such sad news which rains down on you! Sending you and Wanalynn all the best healing thoughts in the world! I wish it were happier circumstances that brought you to Illinois because I'd love to have both of you travel a few hours more to visit Gordon and I, but I understand that your trip certainly won't be any kind of "vacation!"

Give my best wishes to Wanalynn... This winter I went in and got the shingles vaccine as my brother had them a year ago and it was just awful!

So very sorry to read of your sad news.

Sending hugs to you both and prayers for you, your Mum and the rest of the family.

Anna

So sorry to hear this Bill. I experienced my mother go through a ruptured colon so I understand how serious and scary that is. I certainly will pray for her. And I'm so sorry about your brother's wife. How tragic. And to have Wannalynn in so much pain on top of it...gosh, you guys are really being tested. I wish I had an answer for why but I can only pray for healing and peace. You all will be in my prayers.

Positive Prayers and Thoughts going your way, Bill.

Just wondering if there is any news today?

Hope your Mum is improving and that Wanalynn is feeling a bit better - shingles is such a horrid and painful illness.

Prayers and healing thoughts coming to you all.

Anna

Bill

I am so sorry to read this. Sending prayers to you and all of your family. Wish there was a way to help. I have heard how painful shingles is so only can imagine what she is going through.

Latest posts

Back