Prayers for Qtr Raes (Donna) & New Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DunPainted

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment and ask folks if they'll pray for a beautiful little filly born this morning at 1:30 am via a very unusual red bag birth.

Talked with her this evening and it's been "touch-n-go", but the filly is finally getting her bearings, up on her feet, and finding the spiggot with gentle nudges from mama.

Donna is so thankful to Marnie for her immediate help at this hour.....talk about a good friend!

Please pray for Donna's strength to return after a grueling few days.

THANK YOU !

Prayers coming for all. Hope she continues to do just fine.

Thank you so much for all the prayers for little "Neeka!"

Please keep your prayers coming, Neeka has had some set backs and needs all the help possible. I have been literally living in the barn and last night we had another scare and thought we had lost her. Poor Marnie, she has enough with all her own "mare stare" without having to come and help me but when I called her at 2:00 am she came with the trailer so we could take mare and foal to the Hospital. We had also called another vet who decided it was better to keep the filly at home, she was given antibiotics and was tubed. There has been some definite improvement but Neeka is still very week. We are taking it hour by hour. She is now able to get up on her own and can nurse for a short period of time but needs help for an extended nursing time.

Thank you Cindy for posting this and Thanks again everyone for taking the time to say a prayer for my precious little Neeka.

P4150021.jpg

Continued prayers for your sweet girl. She and mom are so beautiful.

Thank you for posting the update and the lovely photo. Will definitely keep Neeka in my prayers.

MA

What a precious photo.
default_wub.png
: Will keep little Neeka in my prayers.
default_yes.gif
:

AAAAaaah what a wonderful picture. She will be okay, I just know it!

God bless Neeka, her momma, you, Marnie and others who have prayed for her.

Beth

Latest posts

Back