Prayers for 3 yr old Evan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLittlePita

Reaction score
Please keep Evan in your prayers. He is my 'across the road' neighbour's little boy who on Easter Sunday fell backwards into a fire and has 3rd degree burns to 30% of his little body - his left arm (they thought he might lose his hand, but believe perhaps only the tips of his fingers), his little bum, his back, a part of his face...
default_sad.png

He is being well cared for at McMaster Children's Hospital in Hamilton, but he is in very serious condition. Risk of infection is great. He apparently has the absolute best plastic surgeon on his side - but at this point there is not much they can do until he stabilizes and they can see how well his body is healing itself.

Do you have the hospital address where we may send cards to he and his family?

My prayers are coming
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Oh, how sad, Chris!!!! Poor little guy. I hope he makes a full recovery. Special thought and prayers are going to him and his family.

One of our other forum members here, Dimimore, suffered a terrible burn to her hand over the winter, and she made a remarkable recovery partly from all the support she received from all of us here, but also I think she had some special "stuff" that she applied to the burn. Of course I can't remember now what it was. duh. The doctors were amazed at how well and how quickly she healed up. I hope she'll read this thread and fill you in. Maybe there will be some help for little Evan out of it.

Oh the poor little guy, I will keep him in my prayers!!!

Burns are so painful.....my heart goes out to him & his family!

Do you have the hospital address where we may send cards to he and his family?

My prayers are coming
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
Hi, Gini. It would be very thoughtful of you to send a card to him and his family (mom is Julie, dad is Arie, brother is Aaron (6??).) The address is:

McMaster Children's Hospital

Ward 3C - Room 13

Evan Hoeflaak

1200 Main St. W.

Hamilton ON L8N 3Z5

Canada

Sunny is correct, fire burns are awful and heal slowly. With the prayers from my friends, Reiki and chrystals I healed in half the time. I would be happy to help and will do so immediately. He and his family and friends have my deepest prayers for a quick recovery and less pain.

The medicine was Silvadene, Sunny, I swear it's miraculous stuff!

You have a PM

Last edited by a moderator:
OH GOSH I PRAY TO GOD HE WILL BE STRONG AND OKAY, POOR WEE MITE
default_sad.png

Oh poor little guy, I can't image what he is going through. I will be adding him to my

prayers and asking my family to pray to. Thank you for posting so we can join in prayers

for them. I to would like to send a card to him, so thank you for posting the information.

My heart just breaks for him.

PRAYERS AND HUGS

Vicky

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Latest posts

Back