Postons Spots O Fire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniemac

Reaction score
I am so excited. Our weanling lepared appy colt just placed in the top ten at the NATIONALS in the multi-color class. Out of 26 horses he got a 9th. Out of the 3 appys that placed he was one of them...Now that is something..

Comgratulations to

Poston Miniature Farm on "Poston Spots O Fire" National placing and a big thankyou to Kathey Bailey of KB Circle B Show Minis for her hard work.SPOTS A FIRE.jpg

Many congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hey, that is a great accomplishment! The color classes are HUGE and full of 'top of the line' horses! Congrats on the Top Ten! It is hard to place there, the competition is so amazing- this is great!
default_aktion033.gif

Hey, that is a great accomplishment! The color classes are HUGE and full of 'top of the line' horses! Congrats on the Top Ten! It is hard to place there, the competition is so amazing- this is great!
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks Laurie...Katheys little pinto colt got a 6th also ..but for my mutt to get in the ribbons is so wonderful..

Woo Hoo!! Since I love the appaloosas, I'm always happy to see them placing at Nationals and World!! Congratulations!

Pam

Woo Hoo!! Since I love the appaloosas, I'm always happy to see them placing at Nationals and World!! Congratulations!

Pam
THANKS PAM ..ME TO..HIS HALF BROTHER HAS BEEN A CONTENDER FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS. AFTER HE WAS SOLD IT TOOK 2 YEARS TO GET THE "WOW" FACTOR AGAIN BACK IN THE BARN.

Thanks..He is a Touch of Royalty foal.

One of 3 "spotties" born this year. He has a half sister that will be brought in next month and they will be shown till sold. She is a leapard also.

How cool would it be to have two "spotties" in the same show place? Or another fantasy of them both placing next year at the Nationals in multi-color class.

Latest posts

Back