posting show results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way TO GO!!!
aktion033.gif

WOW that is awesome
biggrin.gif

I don't ever plan on showing but my goodness you have every right to share!

Isn't it just the greatest feeling when the judges see in your horse(s) what you see, too? Congratulations!!

barnbum said:
...I'll be going to my first show next summer, and if anything like that ever happened, I'd pee my pants, cry, then faint. 
Wow, barnbum -- that would be quite the show. Nothing like upstaging your horse!

That is awesome!!! What show was this? I'd love to see pictures, too, if you have some!

cheerleading1.gif
cheerleading2.gif
cheerleading1.gif
cheerleading2.gif
cheerleading1.gif
cheerleading2.gif
cheerleading1.gif

oops...wrong thread.Sorry.................................Congratulations though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations...jobe well done!
aktion033.gif
Mary

Relic said:
Can't contain myself at the last show we did well and brought home 2 grand champion junior mare a reserve champion junior mare and a reserve champion senior mare. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

441578[/snapback]

A Great big Hoo Ray for you and a congrats and the heck with those not wanting to hear great news as this.. I like to hear what others are doing in the show ring it is a great accomplishment~!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congrats - keep those results coming. I wouldn't worry about anyone being offended - if they don't want to read about results, don't open the post.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back