• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniature Horse Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Beautiful Double and Triple Registered Show Geldings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edelweiss

Reaction score
Several gorgeous yearling and 2yr old show geldings looking for new homes.
One triple registered and several full siblings to multiple World and National Champions.
They would make great driving prospects as well.

Mature heights range from 33"-36".

Affordably priced at $1500-$2000 and located in Central Arkansas.

Current pictures and videos coming soon. Please message for more info.

Hmmm, anyone driving up to Alberta??? I'm sure Phillippe would love a fancy friend! <3
That is a distance away, but I could find reasonable transport at about $1 a mile. If you are interested, there is one sweet palomino gelding who is available on a 2yr free lease with purchase price payable at anytime or at the close of that period, so the only expense now would be his transport.
Might be something to think about! ;)

I thank you so much @Edelweiss, but that's $1 USD, not CAD, I'm sure. With the cost of brokering across the boarder and the vet paperwork, it would probably at least triple the price. In my retirement, I'm going to have fun with minis more seriously, but that's a long way away. Your production is just stunning though. I'm sure you'll find lovely homes in short order.

Latest posts

Back