Post your favorite Christmas songs by which artist

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
Love this one.

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
I especially love Christmas music that sings about the reason for the season. But, Montgomery Gentry's Merry Christmas From the Family makes me laugh. You'll just have to look that one up. It is TMR (too much redneck) but it makes me laugh because I can relate to some of the relatives they are singing about and I love to laugh. I played it for a co-worker from New York the other day and she literally "lost it" laughing as I was singing along.
default_thumbdown.gif

This is my new favorite video to go with the first song you posted. "Mary Did You Know" is my favorite Christmas song. This version is sung by Ceelo Green. The video is footage from The Bible miniseries which is supposed to premier on The History Channel in March. It is a beautiful video!

Matt Andersen (East Coast Canadian artist)

Best ever!! He is absolutely amazing to see live

~kathryn

This is a song that is so often forgettable at best, but Thomas Lauderdale's arrangement is true to what could have actually taken place -- far from the European military arrangements usually heard. China Forbes' voice makes me cry.

Little Drummer Boy, by Pink Martini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iga7kb2EqVU

In the Bleak Midwinter

Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming

Sting, as you've probably never heard him, with a medieval arrangement.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdCG71R4DyQ

I don't have a link but I LOVE Michael Buble's Christmas album. My favorite is Grown Up Christmas, don't know why. And I love the classic songs! They make me happy inside
default_smile.png
)

I LOVE The Christmas Collection especially Ave Maria by Il Divo or anything by them.gives me goosebumps when I hear them sing.

Latest posts

Back