Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parmela, thank you for the iron QH mare and foal statue!

I sent my giftee's out a tad late but it should still arrive up north this week.

~MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL~

I sent my giftee's out a tad late but it should still arrive up north this week.

~MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL~
I got it!!! I got it!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you soo much!!! Though I don't know what's in it...says not to open til Christmas!!!
default_unsure.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I can wait...not much longer!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

~kathryn

[SIZE=18pt]It's here and came all the way from Netherlands! I was going to be good and not open it, but the presents weren't wrapped inside the box, so I didn't have to worry!
default_aktion033.gif
A huge THANK YOU to Dennis & Patricia Kuijpers at Divigo Stables. I love everything and my kiddos were so excited to receive items from another country!!!!!
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]
SecretSanta.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]It's here and came all the way from Netherlands! I was going to be good and not open it, but the presents weren't wrapped inside the box, so I didn't have to worry!
default_aktion033.gif
A huge THANK YOU to Dennis & Patricia Kuijpers at Divigo Stables. I love everything and my kiddos were so excited to receive items from another country!!!!!
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]
SecretSanta.jpg
Glad you all like it.

To be quite honest I did not think about wrapping the gifts as I was too busy sending it out in time. :DOH!

I'll try to remember that for next year.

Hope all the Dutch treats are tasty and you have lots of joy of your tulips.

If you have any questions about any items in the box just let us know.

Happy holidays.

Patricia & Dennis

Divigo

I GOT MINE!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

THANK YOU DEVON (Mini Luver--hart wee man)! I LOVE IT!
default_wub.png

She gave me a cute little stuffed horse, a bridle hanger with my name on it, some horse treats (Which I am sure the boys will LOVE), and a frame with the PRETTIEST drawing in it! Devon, I had no clue you could draw so well! I ADORE IT! I LOVE IT ALL!

gift001.jpg

And a close up of the drawing.. The picture definetly doesn't do it justice!

gift002.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I GOT MINE!!! Thank you Linda (LindaL)

I have to apologize, it was left by a door I don't use and the regular post people know that. I just happened to see it, ok, ok, my dog told me.
default_biggrin.png

She sent me a bay of Pony Oaties made in Oregon, I can guarantee the horses are going to love them. A tin of cowgirl mints, and a really cute mug that says, "I'm nuts about horses" with smily faces and horsey faces on it
default_wub.png
and it was filled with seasonal colored hershey miniatures. I have to say there was an oops and the handle was broken in several pieces
default_new_shocked.gif
(I guess they didn't read where you wrote fragile) but don't worry, I'm really good with gorilla glue and love puzzles so I got EXTRA!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks Again Linda, I love them.

Robin

P.S. I was your SS last year
default_yes.gif

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE. Since it's so close to Christmas I decided to open my gift. it's a wonderful paint by number set (Now who told my elf I love to paint???
default_yes.gif
) Actually it's just the picture, as paints can't be sent through the mail, but they sent $$$ so I can buy some.

Unfortunately they didn't leave their name, so I can't thank them in person, but THANK YOU

Ruffian

I GOT MINE!!! Thank you Linda (LindaL)

I have to apologize, it was left by a door I don't use and the regular post people know that. I just happened to see it, ok, ok, my dog told me.
default_biggrin.png

She sent me a bay of Pony Oaties made in Oregon, I can guarantee the horses are going to love them. A tin of cowgirl mints, and a really cute mug that says, "I'm nuts about horses" with smily faces and horsey faces on it
default_wub.png
and it was filled with seasonal colored hershey miniatures. I have to say there was an oops and the handle was broken in several pieces
default_new_shocked.gif
(I guess they didn't read where you wrote fragile) but don't worry, I'm really good with gorilla glue and love puzzles so I got EXTRA!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks Again Linda, I love them.

Robin

P.S. I was your SS last year
default_yes.gif

OHhh...I am sooo disappointed that they broke your cup....
default_no.gif
I am glad you liked everything, but I DID forget to put your card in there... :DOH! lol (and I also meant to wrap the gifts, but I didnt want to waste any more time getting the package out and I forgot the Xmas wrap at home, so I just packaged everything up at work to ship out from there). I am such a dork....lol

I GOT MINE!

default_wub.png

She gave me a cute little stuffed horse, a bridle hanger with my name on it, some horse treats (Which I am sure the boys will LOVE), and a frame with the PRETTIEST drawing in it! Devon, I had no clue you could draw so well! I ADORE IT! I LOVE IT ALL!

gift001.jpg

gift002.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
Your welcome I spent a lot extra because I wanted you to LOVE it ! Jeesh shipping is crazy !
default_rolleyes.gif
hehe!

I actually paid a friend of mine to draw that he is awesome
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I decorated hte bridle hook
default_biggrin.png

Glad you LOVE it all that was my aim !
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

I GOT MINE!

default_wub.png

gift001.jpg

gift002.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
Your welcome I spent a lot extra because I wanted you to LOVE it ! Jeesh shipping is crazy !
default_rolleyes.gif
hehe!

I actually paid a friend of mine to draw that he is awesome
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I decorated hte bridle hook
default_biggrin.png

Glad you LOVE it all that was my aim !
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Oh, I just realised that reading the card!! LOL! Once again, thank you! I am going to use it all!
default_aktion033.gif

I hope mine recieved their gift, I tracked it and it says it was delivered and signed for, but they haven't posted....

My gift to my person should have gotten to her by now (or it should be there VERY soon!) as I sent it out last Monday. I didn't do a tracking number, but I also sent out another package the same day (headed the opposite direction) and it got there in 4 days!
default_yes.gif

I got min and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dakotah Moon Ranch. It is a lovely picture framed (personilized) and a snowman orniment. I love it, thanks so much.

ss.jpg
Hey Lea I'm so glad it got there...I thought I'd read through all the pages, and hadn't seen your post (Thanks to REO for showing me where it was!). I'm glad you like the frame and the ornament !!
default_biggrin.png

I recieved my wonderful Secret Santa gifts!

Thank you so much Vanessa! When I saw the note saying I could open it early, I needed no more urging! haha.

First, I opened the wonderful picture of our dear departed Henry. I just love it! I will watch for just the right frame for it. He was such a special old boy & I made a lot of friends through him when we first started with the internet. It is amazing how it can bring people together. Henry was the oldest living Newfoundland dog. Vanessa took his picture off our website & worked some magic with it. I am thrilled!

You certainly picked out things that I like! We don't get to see much horse stuff in our area & definitely no Newfie stuff!

Next, I opened the package with the Stablemates mare & foal. I love them! They went right into my curio cabinet.

I then opened my collectible Appaloosa ornament. It is just lovely. I hadn't even seen those before. It will be going into my curio cabinet as well. I debated putting it on our tree but it has been knocked over twice do to 6 Newfies as house dogs! haha. So I decided that I would have it in a safer place to see it without danger, as it is porcelain. haha.

Even your beautiful card is perfect!

I will have the new little horses at just the right height for kids to notice when they come over. An excuse for me to play with them. :eek:)

Well, thank you very much, Vanessa, stormo41 and to Robin for organizing such fun for us all!

Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone! Joanne

In case my Secret Santa sent out my package already, I have not received it yet. This is my first year participating, so I am sorry if I am breaching protocol by posting here. Just want to make sure nothing is lost and not being tracked down.

I know there have been a lot of regional weather tragedies as well as other things going on, so if my SS was delayed due to something like that, please don't worry about it! I got a great deal of pleasure from making and giving my gift to Miss Bonnie.
default_saludando.gif

APPYLOVER2- Thank you for my gift card, my cart wheel air pump is gonna look great under the tree!!! I appreciate it very much. will try to take pics using it at the shows !!!!! Thanks so much again. Merry Christmas!!! Angela- Minis Out West

Mine arrived the day before yesterday, but I we didn't get to the post office to pick it up till today.

My SS was "JustanotherCowgirl"! I loved it. She sent me a gorgeous full-sized calendar (Horses, of course), a book, and a pink pony stuffed animal that Nathan promptly claimed for the car ride to town that we were making
default_smile.png

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

It came yesterday and my secret santa was VERY good to me. Thank you Jim & Bev aka [sassy]. The horseshoe clock is just perfect. It will go in the office in a place of honor, it has to go there as my husband also likes it just as much as I do. I also received a little hook with a horse and rider, Nuzzle lotion [my youngest is eyeing that], and an absolutely gorgeous bracelet. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will try to post some pictures later if my computer will cooperate. Linda

I GO MINE
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
I GOT MINE
default_risa8.gif

Thanks to Linda from AR. I have not opened the beautiful purple present yet, waiting until Christmas but did open the other two. I can't wait to make the Chicken soup and the mild pepper jelly will be wonderful also.

Thank you so much. This is always so much fun. Thanks REO for making it happen again this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back