PMC Picture at Nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flflyingw

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I may get to finally meet my friends on the forum after all these years. My dear friend is planning on taking me to the show with her and helping me. But since I never went before please post picture of any PMC Classes you might have that would help me along and give me some confidence. Any pointers added I will take to heart with me.

I can not tell you LiL Beginnings people how happy I am just to be going. FLFlyingW
default_aktion033.gif

Ruth and I are really happy for you.

Your friend has also been a great help to us, she loves to share her knowledge, and her horses.

Hope to meet you in Ocala at the Orange Blossom show on August 15th.

Gary

Gary & Ruth

You are so very kind. We talked about the show on the 15TH but decided not to go and drive than. My pain and health probably would not let me do both and I really don't want to chance not going to Nationals. I may come up for a very short time just to meet you both and to see Abby. She was so very kind to me back in the early 1980's and we went up when my colts were babies to get them winter blankets in 2004.

FLFlyingW

We are so happy that more people are getting to do pmc . this year we have found a sponser for a high point adult pmc. luckyhart is donating a trophy and gift certificate for the high point and cherokee stables is donating the reserve high point trophy can't wait to see you all

Back