Please share what you are working on

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So springlike! And BUTTONS!
I know!
default_thumbup.gif
I love buttons!! You collect them right? I love the shapes and the feel of them! LOL! I could probably become obsessed with them so easily. My MIL and I went shopping at Joann's and they have them 50% off right now. Some of them are so sweet and some just tell a story.... I know weird but I like them! LOL!

Thanks! it's so fun to make them and they only take about an hour and a half! I have 2 and I let my mom pick 2, I'm just going to keep making them and maybe find a craft show or something at my sons school....

Wow, you are quick in making them. It is always nice to have some items put away for gifts too. I've never done a craft show.....sounds fun though.

Lois

Good idea! There is a few Birthdays for my nieces coming, Christmas... yep that's what I'll do!!
default_yes.gif
Man, I put my head phones on and go to town! I seem to work a lot faster and more efficient if I have music. The hardest part is that ding darn strap!LOL! So much folding for such a tiny little thing!! I'm going to see if I can get a few done today, I have a bunch of zippers burning a whole in my stash!!!!( Thanks Chanda!!!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you use that big orange zipper for your new orange purse? [What's a zipper worth these days at the store? A couple in the package said like $1.75, but I have no idea how old they are.]

And, they are all very cute.

Did you use that big orange zipper for your new orange purse? [What's a zipper worth these days at the store? A couple in the package said like $1.75, but I have no idea how old they are.]

And, they are all very cute.
I didn't use the orange one but I did use the pink one. That orange one is huge but I think if I can find a hobo bag or a beach bag pattern it would be perfect. I have a navy and white purse in the works to go with one of the navy zippers, but it's only cut not sewn yet. Did that a little while ago but the sun is out so I think I may go out for a while....

Zippers over 12" are starting at $1.99 at my Joann fabrics

Ohhh I like that camo!! How manley!!!! LOL! My hubby would love it! Your log cabin blocks turned out really nice!
default_thumbup.gif

May I ask what the design is in the very centers of the beige? I can't make it out on my pc.

May I ask what the design is in the very centers of the beige? I can't make it out on my pc.
It has 8 embroidered fish. One in each corner and then smaller fish in each center block. I think you can see it better in this photo of the smaller embroidery.

JoesQuilt4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It has 8 embroidered fish. One in each corner and then smaller fish in each center block. I think you can see it better in this photo of the smaller embroidery.

JoesQuilt4.jpg
Thanks for the close up! Now I can really see the fabric too! What nice prints and I love the fish!

That bracelet is very pretty!

I am learning to make buttonholes on my new machine. The doll clothes have been good for me to get more familiar with it and I am actually feeling ready to try buttonholes.

I've made a robe and pajamas for the AG doll. I had to take the pattern to the quilting group this morning as there was one part I could not figure out. The woman at the extension office couldn't figure it out either and suggested the quilting group. A member there was able to show me. I don't think patterns are as precise in their directions as they used to be. Too many languages, I guess.

Hi Marsha, It is so nice that you have a group that can help you when you have questions. I find that a lot of the newer patterns sold by the pattern maker are not as easy to figure out as the brands that I am more used to. It is really nice when there is someone that you can call on work with you to figure it out. Looking forward to photos!

Chanda, I love your quilt top. It is a very interesting pattern. Can't wait to see it when it is finished!

Latest posts

Back