Please Pray for Toni Reece's son Michael

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
Toni's son Michael Hogdeman, has been critical for several weeks

from a sudden illness. There is going to be benefit fund raising event

at The Reece Farm Saturday, July 11th. (tomorrow)

Please say a prayer for Michael and the entire family. They have been with

Michael 24/7 since he entered the hospital.

Not sure where to send funds, Peas is handling the fund raiser,

Here is Toni's email address and Peas email.

They have had some very tough weeks and I know would appreciate

your prayers.

~Sandy

[email protected]

[email protected]

My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael and his entire family. Praying for a speedy recovery soon!

Oh no, sending prayers for Michael's quick and full recovery. God bless the Reece's and bless Michael Lord.

I'm so sorry to read this. Michael will be in my thoughts, and I wish him and his entire family the strength to come through this. I hope the fundraising effort is a total success.

susanne

default_no.gif
Wow, I am so very sorry to hear this and can offer lots of prayers for the family

default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
:pray Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts for Michael's speedy recovery!!!

I had not heard this news before now - surely saddened to learn and of course we send our thoughts and prayers. With more notice we definitely would have attended the fundraiser (I'm just reading this post on the 11th). Please keep us informed of his condition and hope he recovers fully very soon!

Will contact Peas to do what we can remotely.....

I don't have any details but when I sent Toni an email with my sympathies and questioned donations needed - received this response:

"you can send donations to Michael Hodgeman Benefit Fund to my house".

I believe her mailing address can be found on her website.

She also said the fundraiser was a great time so hopefully they raised a nice amount.

I know we're all hoping for some good news soon!

Latest posts

Back