Please keep Click Mini (Amy) in your thoughts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy I'm sure sorry to hear you're having back pain. There's hardly anything worse.....been there done that for longer than I wanted before surgery. SIL had fusion surgery 2 days ago. He'd been in terrible pain for about a year before they discovered the "real" problem. Gotta say I cringe when anybody says back pain. Hope you get better soon!!!

Hi all. First, Stace, you are an awesome friend! What a lovely note you wrote here. You are always there for me when I need you, and I can't begin to express how much it means to me! And Leia as well, who has offered to come clean stalls for me tomorrow. What a wonderful network of friends I have gained through our mutual love of the miniature horse!

Things are not a whole lot better in the pain department just yet, but I have improved in a couple of areas. It is so hard to be a good girl, I can't do ANYTHING and it is driving me crazy. I will say though, that nature's way of curbing your movement when you aren't supposed to is VERY effective. Yowch!!!

Thanks again everyone. Your healing thoughts mean so much to me.
default_wub.png

Sending you some "stuff" Amy hope some Reiki will help with the pain! Hope there are some people near you who will just show up and not wait for a call. If you live near her maybe you can just do that for her?

Hugs

bonnie

Thank you Bonnie. I did just get a nap, maybe you helped me able to sleep.
default_smile.png

Poor Amy. And to have a little one running around waiting for Christmas. I bet it is HARD to stay down. I am sorry. Hope it is better soon!

bfogg said:
Hope there are some people near you who will just show up and not wait for a call. If you live near her maybe you can just do that for her?
Already did!
default_biggrin.png
Called as a courtesy, but told Amy her only options were Saturday or Sunday, not if she wanted the help.
default_wink.png
I'm looking forward to going over tomorrow after I get my own chores done.

Hang in there, Amy! Kody sympathizes with you.
default_cheekkiss.gif

Leia

Leia brought to my attention your pain and injury.

I sorely remember herniating 5 discs many years ago taking a fall stacking that 100th bale of hay.

It is what introduced me to Reiki and alternative healing.

It was Bonnie actually who helped with the "stuff" and suggested I call my local hospital asking if in a physical therapy place maybe there was a Reiki person, and there was!

Oh I tried the pills and physical therapy but it only made it worse. Cecelia was a blessing and her kind gentle help over 3 months helped and healed me over time but not as much time.

Mind once discs are hurt they are always delicate SO you will have to "have to" be good and not work much as you can., and once healed mind the heavy lifting and twisting motions. Trust me, one scoop of poop is excruciating...I remember. So I will pass it on as we are s'possed to do in life when a kindness is shown and given. Call your local hospital/physical therapy, ask around I am betting there is someone who is Reiki near you...that is if you wish it. (some even do housecalls if you can't drive, I do) In the meantime I will continue on...like Bonnie.

Thanks once again to the energy healing army! I appreciate it! I am definitely going to be looking into a variety of treatments, including chiro, massage, and biofeedback as well as the aforementioned reiki. I cannot live like this for long without losing my mind.

Big hugs to LB friends!

Sorry I am kinda of slow to get on here & post........ Amy I hope you are starting to feel a wee bit better.............arghhhh........that has to totally stink having

problems this time of year .....at least the weather is supposed to warm up a tad bit.....rain is coming back....

Remember to take care of yourself........get plenty of rest and do what the Docs tell you to do............ oh and did I mention, take care of yourself?
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back