Please Light a candle for Michael Hodgeman....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
Please it only takes a minute to light a candle for Michael, keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
default_pray.gif

Here is the link Light A Candle for Michael

Below is a brief message from Toni this morning on how Michael is doing. Michael needs all the support we can give.

Michael is hanging in there 6 weeks in ICU. He is on a ECMO machine that takes the blood out of body, takes the C02 out and helps put the oxygen back in. They think he is headed for a lung transplant

Kindest Regards

Toni

Last edited by a moderator:
Candle lit and prayers being said every night by my family. We are praying for a complete and full recovery.

I've just relit mine. I'm so sorry he's going through all this. May God continue to heal him and supply all needs.

God bless,

Joan

I continue to remember and his family in prayer. I have also relit a candle for him. I thank God for his healing.

God bless,

Joan

I don't think the Reece family will mind my posting this. I talked to Toni yesterday and our prayers are helping - YEAH, YEAH! Michael is responsive and off the ventilator but still on the ECMO machine to "scrub" his blood.

So everyone - keep those prayers going and let's help the Reece family get Michael home safe and sound very soon.

(((( Hugs ))))

Stacy

default_aktion033.gif
Praise the Lord! I'm so happy to hear this wonderful news. Prayers are there for all.

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back