Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump....there are a lot of eggs in the whole thread that only have a day or two left and need your clicks or they will die!

default_please.gif
HELP!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my first egg but how do I put the code on here so I can see it?? Joyce

Here's my newest egg. Please keep clicking. Thanks

I figured it out! Yippie.. Please click my little eggs:)

Thanks, everyone! I now have 4 adults. The dragons are all females and the dino is a male. I guess I'll have to try for some more eggs so I can hopefully get some males for breeding.

Clicky Mine Please!
default_laugh.png

I got 3 eggs this time:

another purple

a white one

another blue

I kind of just click which ever eggs I can since if I'm not really fast I don't get one at all. Maybe I'll give up these purple and blue one though to get something I don't have. I haven't decided. Anyone know if purple and blue can be boys or always girls?

Just went through the thread and clicked on everyone's eggs and hatchlings. Two of the eggs hatched! They belong to Christy and FS. I was sorry to see that there have been at least two eggs that have died though. Keep clicking people, please.

Please everyone we need your clicks. I was going to make a suggestion if everyone would put your eggs as far forward in the thread as possible it might make it easier for people visiting the thread to click all of them.

Oh I feel terrible a couple died!! I was really sick yesterday and didnt get in here.. but I just clicked everybody's everything! Some eggs have VERY little time left!!!!

What does it mean if you click on some and the box that opens up is just blank with nothing in it???

Sammyelle, when I click on your bottom two, nothing happens!

There is a page guide for folks that need ICU for your dragons- you guys Don't need clicks, you need Views!!! You need to take your eggs to far far busier forums that will Allow you to post in your siggy- If you need a recommendation, check the dragon forum, or PM me. I can not mention my own favorite blog here.

http://dragcave.net/user/Red%20Mare

Edited to add- look at my scroll, and look how Low my clicks are on even my full grown dragons! It's the views!!

I guess I'm confused on how to help.......I've been clicking on everyone's eggs

since this thread started, although I've not taken the time to understand the game.

I have noticed that the number of 'clicks' don't seem to go up very fast.

So what has to be done to increase the views? When you click on an egg, I, at least

am not seeing anything else to click on, on those pages, to help increase the chances

of the egg maturing....

I'm with equissize... I have been clicking- so what is the difference between that and viewing??

And do you have to sign up for anything for all that to work? Dang, sorry some of them died..

Like Spotty Pony Girl said this game really makes it where you have to be able to post them on forums in your siggy. Then each time you post in a thread and someone views that thread, even if they don't click on the egg/hatchling, that egg/hatchling gets a view. I signed up on their forum and there are a lot of nice people that are willing to help your eggs/hatchlings along if they are in trouble. If you can post the link to your scroll.

Look mine all hatched! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CLICKS! Now they need help growing up. Everyone got a click from me today!

Latest posts

Back