Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is mine someone told me I could have eggs and not look @ the fourm and she hadent seen any fighting anyway
default_wink.png

http://dragcave.net/user/goat4broke

Oh you are funny and MaryLou you crack me up!! I clicked on everybody's eggs, dragons, etc.. MaryLou how did you get a dragon already? You can get those and not just eggs?

I got a visual of MaryLou sitting at her computer frantically clicking away to get one, LOL
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

That is terrible, thanks for saving him MaryLou! He is lovely! LOL I hope we dont have to start a dragon rescue for neglected and abandoned dragons!

Sherry, you need to post the code for each egg so we can click on them. You can't click on them from your scroll.

Ok, so I am confused about how many you can have. I have 4 hatchlings right and so it won't let me have another egg. However, I have seen people here that have more than 4 total eggs and hatchlings.

well fudge I will have to post the codes later. My keyboard went kaplooey and I am using my onscreen keyboard to type. I cant copy and paste the codes using it. Thank You for telling me what I had to do!

Ok, so I am confused about how many you can have. I have 4 hatchlings right and so it won't let me have another egg. However, I have seen people here that have more than 4 total eggs and hatchlings.
Hi Jayne,

I read it in that guide. You can't have more than 4 eggs at once or more than 4 hatchlings at a time. Once you are down below 4 of either you can get another one. It also said that the only way you can have 5 eggs is if you already have 4 and you breed for eggs you can keep one of those making 5. Hope that makes sense
default_smile.png
I keep trying to get it to let me have 5 but it wont budge...humph

Of course I tried breeding my ONE female and they weren't interested in each other! Can you believe that...
default_wacko.png
To add to that now I can't breed her for 7 DAYS! :arg! Ok this is getting almost as bad as mare stare
default_rolleyes.gif

I think I get it now. I read it but I still didn't get it. So, you could have 3 eggs and 3 hatchlings?

If you can have 4 eggs AND 4 hatchlings, why won't it let me take more eggs? All I have is 4 hatchlings.

If you can have 4 eggs AND 4 hatchlings, why won't it let me take more eggs? All I have is 4 hatchlings.
Because you already have your max on eggs....AND from what I've noticed your guys wont emerge from their eggs till one of the hatchlings matures to and Adult.

Easy.....pace yourself
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back