Please meet our new additions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreammountainminis

Reaction score
These little ones were born 12/21 and are just now big enough to get pics of . There are 3 little boys and one girl . They are 24 days old today .They are the sweetest little cuties. I have both mom and dad and everyone loves these little ones as there has not been one mean one and this is the 3rd litter . I never thought of it until today but we have miniature horses and miniature dogs..lol....Hope you all enjoy the pics .

From left brotus , tiny tim , chrissy and king ..

xmaspuppies013.jpg

xmaspuppies015.jpg

I love chihuahuas! I've got 2 of them and they are hilarious. The male is the meanest thing on four legs while the female is the sweetest little thing.

Yours are adorable!

They're adorable!! I've had my chihuahua, also named Tiny Tim, for a year now, can't imagine live without him anymore, he goes EVERYWHERE with me!

I do own both parents and I wish I could keep them all but I cant..I would not trade my little ones for the world ,all three of my adults are very sweet. I will get pics of mom and dad and post in a bit..

How sweet!!! I had my Chi for over ten yrs.......loved her dearly.

Now I have a MinPin......you how it is
default_rolleyes.gif
little horses & little dogs --- can't have just one??
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back