My new addition - meet Kahlua

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGStables

Reaction score
If you read my post on the back porch you know all about what has been going on if you haven't you may want to. Well I took the plunge and bought a little stallion that I have liked for a long time. I picked him up last night with the help of a friend. He is a sweet little boy, stood there like an angel for me to slip his bridle path today didn't mind clippers one bit.

His name is Little Kings Russian Wind he is a direct son of Little Kind White Russian and boy he has his daddies presence! He is a proud gorgeous little man who loves his ladies. He is both AMHA and AMHR registered and a stunning Silver Buckskin, he has huge eyes and tiny little ears with the prettiest head he is just perfect in my eyes.

Here are some pictures of him!

IMG_10590717914854.jpeg

IMG_59696177709953.jpeg

IMG_10625814478183.jpeg

IMG_10506177253195.jpeg
IMG_60040442191586.jpeg

can certainly see why you are smitten with him. congratulations!

Many congratulations - he's gorgeous. Good luck for the future too!

He is even more than gorgeous! He is simply STUNNING!!! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone he is a softy too clipped like a dream puts his head in his blanket same as his halter, comes running to gate when you call him :) Can't wait to see what is under there when he sheds out!

He is a pretty boy. Was internet browsing at him and their other minis for sale. Alas, out of money. Good choice in your stallion!

Latest posts

Back