wildlife cams UPDATE Mar 6

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax

Reaction score
Does anyone on here watch wildlife cams, specifically eagle cams? Below is a link to one in Maryland that I have watched for years, and has given me a lot of pleasure. There are 3 eggs this year and close to beginning to hatch. Anyone else have a good working link to another? http://www.friendsofblackwater.org/camhtm2.html This site also has an osprey cam. I used to watch a deer cam but I cannot get my computer to show it anymore. FEB 26, FIRST CHICK HAS HATCHED, SO CUTE! Hard to catch mom off eggs. Mar 3, Second chick here, waiting on third egg to hatch. Mom is so gentle feeding bits of fish to her little fuzz balls. So enjoyable having such a closeup of this!

#3rd chick is here,Dad is doing a good job of bringing fish to the nest for Mom. Snow is expected today, last year Mom stayed on the nest covered in snow keeping babies warm.

Photo gallery has good pics, to see babies, go to page 13 and 14.

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be one centered on a watering hole in Africa. But I haven't been it for years, so I don't know if it's still up or not.

There used to be one centered on a watering hole in Africa. But I haven't been it for years, so I don't know if it's still up or not.
I remember that one! I enjoyed watching the lions and one time elephants come for a drink, and listening to the sounds of the night in such a far away and exotic place.

Yeah, they used to have lions, elephants, some kind of deer, some little critter too small to see well, and if I remember correctly baboons.

Back