Please keep the Eberth Family in your Thoughts and Prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsedude

Reaction score
I am very sad to have learned that Dr. Ed Eberth, Little King Farm, passed away unexpectantly yesterday. For those who didn't know Ed, he was truly one in a million. He contributed so much to the miniature horse industry and to the world. He loved his family and he loved miniature horses. I always enjoyed Ed's stories. He will be greatly missed. Please keep Marianne, Robin, John, Heather, and Brian and family in your thoughts and prayers. My love to all of you. The world has lost a wonderful man. Rest in Peace Dr. Ed. Cary, Ventura Miniatures

Oh no!! I am SO very sorry for them! It's such a shame.
default_no.gif
:No-Sad
default_no.gif
My heart goes out for them!
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so very sorry to hear this. I only met him a few times, but he was always entertaining with his stories and so interested in the work he did related to nutrition and foaling and genetics in the minis. He would always share a story that was very educational.

My thoughts and prayers to Robin, Marianne, John and the rest of the family.b

So very sorry for their loss.... Our thoughts are with their family.

Oh no how sad! He was such a nice man. Our condolences out to the entire Eberth family

So very sorry to hear, the miniature world has surely lost one of the cornerstones of the industry. Ed and Marianne sure have built a legend together. He taught his family true values and they have done so fantastic with the miniature horses. Ed can be so proud of his family they are all truely one of a kind.

I have not been fortunate enough to meet any of the Eberth family, but of course I know of their role in the miniature horse industry. My condolences to the whole family.

My heart goes out to the entire Eberth family. My thoughts and prayers are with them, I pray that the Eberth family is at peace with his crossing and are comforted by celebrating his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry to learn of this! My prayers go out to his family and friends!

Marianne, John, Robin and the rest of your family, I am so terribly sorry.
default_sad.png
(

My prayers are with all of you.

Susan Oberg

I'm so very sorry to read of this sad news. My sincere sympathy and condolences to all his family and friends.

Anna

Im very sorry to hear this! I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Eberth at the 2009 foaling seminar, and as everyone else said he was such a nice man and has done much for the industry. My condolences to the entire Eberth family.

Latest posts

Back