Please join us in welcoming

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoopiedoo

Reaction score
It's a BOY!!! We are pleased to introduce you to (pending of course) Maine Pride Scouts Jonny Walker Red. Textbook delivery and IS he SMART for a boy.....LOL, you all know how those baby boys can be. He was up within 15 minutes, looking for the milkbar within the hour and had done it all inside the first two hours. Without further adieu, Heeeerrrrrrreeee's JONNY!!!!
default_wub.png

100_1824.jpg

Here he is coming to say Hello
default_smile.png

100_1828.jpg

And he's being cute and stretching/sleeping in this picture

100_1831.jpg

Enjoy!

A photographer I am NOT, so these DO NOT do him justice. He is SO finely built. I love him.
default_wub.png

Thanks for looking

default_new_shocked.gif
awww oh man he is a beauty! That's quite a handful of a name too, but it suites him! Congrats!

Oh, he is a sweetheart! congratulations
default_smile.png

What Scoopie's post is not telling you is that this little mare just came home to Maine on Sunday from Illinois via Michigan. Scoopie and her hubby and my daughter in law went to Michigan last weekend to bring the little mare home and worried all the way back about transporting a heavily pregnant mare who was supposed to deliver around the 10th of May.they left Friday morning at 6am and returned home Sunday morning at roughly 6 am.

This baby is an L&D Scout grandson and obviously already well traveled. lol. We normally would foal in a foaling stall in the barn but since they are still under quarantine and not mixed with our herd yet this baby was born in our temporary quarantine shelter with his mom on one side and the yearling filly that came home with them on the other we will be expanding the turn out area for them tomorrow and maybe mama will let us get some better pictures but you all know what its like with a new mare that doesnt know you
default_new_shocked.gif
They are under camera which we moved from one of the foaling stalls to be able to watch. She will let us touch him through the fence and did let us do what we needed to do for her and him this morning but she is still very protective

That said we are very grateful as fast as he came that it waited until she had had a day or two to at least know we werent going to attack her. She is a sweet mare and wants to make friends but right now Jonny is keeping her VERY busy. Thank you all for your kind comments and good wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for looking at my precious little boy! He is so much nicer than my pictures show, it makes me bummed that I can't capture how handsome he is.

I appreciate all of your nice comments. Perhaps I will get better pictures of him when he's a bit more unfolded...one can wish!

Thanks everyone!
default_saludando.gif
I just can't get enough of him, he's feisty, and I love it.
default_laugh.png

Jodi & Anita,

He is adorable!! Congratulations!

Sue

Latest posts

Back