Please help me!!! Dreamer is having a pelvic nerve lock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a final thought and opinion, there has been a lot of speculation about who, where, when, etc regarding phone calls and negative comments. The bottom line is this: There is a mare, unborn foal, and owner out there that desperately needs everyone's thoughts and prayers. Instead of concentrating on this accusation topic any longer, lets all concentrate on sending those in need all of the love and support that they deperately need. I know as a whole, it does not matter what message board you watch and support the most. Every one of the boards are created for our extended equine families. The whole idea is to support the farms and their horses. Sure, every board is sure to have a bad apple somewhere, but never should we let that one bad apple take our attention away from what really matters, the farms and their extended families. I hope I have not offended anyone, or stepped on any toes, but I felt I had to say it.

Thanks again to all of the Rockin' R supporters!!!!

Tom & Michele

WeFoal.com

I could not have said this any better myself. Thank you Tom and Michele for posting the update and if we give the negative people no acknowledgment - they will go away. Let's all stay focused on the task at hand and that is helping these wonderful horse owners help their precious mare. Everyone here has been so wonderful and I will tell you that when I speak to Theresa she wants everyone here on Lilbeginnings to know just how very appreciative her and Art are for all the love and prayers. It really means the world to them!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to post an email that I received:

[SIZE=10pt]Please post that all of us on BHW on praying and pulling for this owner and pony. I cant believe how much support there has been on a thread. We horse owners are also boiling over the fact that someone would have the gall to call and say anything negative. Our Prayers and Thoughts are with them. Sincerely, Lynette Beckman, Wisconsin[/SIZE]

Thank you for the update. Maybe someone could scan the calls coming into them.

I sure hope all goes well with the vet!
default_pray.gif

Please know that Dreamer and your family are in my prayers and thoughts. I don't post on the forum often but I do read it often. You are taking wonderful care of Dreamer.

What wonderful posts above..........Focus on the POSITIVE, not the negative. That's it in a nutshell.

When the CAM comes back up would people please give updates when they can? Thank you.

Just a quick note. I have had this saved for a few hours just needed to edit and post it. The vet left and Tom from wefoal will update you on what has happened. I am not able to at this time. By the time Tom has you updated the cam will be back on. I agree with no bickering. I don't want my misfortune to put people at odds.
default_no.gif
Every forum is a family, think about it for-u-and-me... FORUM...This cam was left up for me to give u educational purpose, . Once again,
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
to everyone who has prayed for Dreamer. There are a some on this thread that have been loyal in calling me to check on me and Dreamer. I ask that you give us a few hours tonight to call or come by. With MUCH LOVE and RESPECT... Dreamer and "her" human Theresa

I just got off the phone with Theresa, and it is with a very heavy heart that I must pass this bit of information on. Dreamer was carrying a dark bay filly that has crossed over the rainbow bridge. The vet has not yet determined exactly why, so please let us all keep the speculation out of this until the vet provides his determination. Also, during the vets exam, he detected what may be a high fracture to Dreamer's femur. The vet said if this is the case, there may be nothing they can do for her. Theresa did find a vet that will be making a barn call early Monday with a portable X-ray machine to make a conclusive determination. Until that time, Dreamer will be kept on heavy medication to ease her pain.

She said she will be turning the cam back on shortly, so we should all have Dreamer back up on our screens soon.

Please continue to send up your prayers for Art, Theresa, Dreamer, and the rest at Rockin' R. After all they have been through, they need our love, prayers, and support more now than ever.

When I have more updates, I will post them.

Tom

WeFoal.com

I am so very, very sorry about Dreamer's filly and her injury too. Sending my heart felt thoughts and prayers to you during this very difficult time!

default_wub.png
(((HUGS)))
default_wub.png

OH my goodness I am so sorry Theresa, Art, and Dreamer. I never would have thought that this is the possible outcome. I am so sorry about the angel foal
default_crybaby.gif
I am just so sick after reading this, I can't imagine how Theresa is.. Please, don't let that be the case for Dreamer..
default_crybaby.gif
:Cold-Scared
default_pray.gif

So sorry to hear this. Sending hugs to Theresa and family.

I'm so sorry she lost the foal.
default_no.gif
How heartbreaking. I hope that Dreamer doesn't have a fractured femur and that she will fully recover.

I am so sorry about Dreamer losing her foal. Praying very hard for a good outcome for Dreamer. Bless you Theresa and your family for your devotion to that beautiful mare!!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I am so sorry to hear about there diagnosis for the foal and mare,

I have been on and off this cam all day ....patiently waiting for news...

but this is just too sad.

God bless the little foal and the mare as well as her family.

I'm so sorry for everything! I will continue to pray for Dreamer that she will make a full recovery. I can't wait to see her back on cam.....

Bless all of you, you guys are awesome!

[SIZE=10pt]I am so upset reading this. Art, Theresa & Dreamer - my thoughts and prayers continue to be with you. I was so hoping for better news.[/SIZE]

So sorry about Dreamer's filly.

Barbie

Prayers now for Dreamer and her family that there is NOT a break that cant be fixed soemhow Please God help this family and their little mare please.

default_no.gif
I can't imagine their sadness at the vet's news. I hope, I hope, Monday brings some hope.

I don't think I can watch the cam anymore. My heart hurts.

Theresa--you are terrific.
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
I will never forget the demonstration of your love. You have been a positive role model for animal lovers world wide.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back