Pinto of the Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minxiesmom

Reaction score
Official word was released by Pinto on the 2010 "Pinto of the Year" awards. The horse that I have been showing for the last three years at the Pinto shows, Janals Maximillion, won Open Halter Geldings, Mini A. This award is won by the horse accumulating the most points in the nation in this event.

It is kind of funny because the first year I started showing, I didn't show him in halter at the big show I went to. He wasn't my idea of a halter horse and I didn't want to waste the money for an 8 judge class. As I started showing him just to fill the classes for my friends, he started winning. I sort of enjoyed that, so continued to show him in halter in all the shows. He now has 905 lifetime Pinto points, spanning 10 different disciplines, of which 181 are in halter and 152 are in Pleasure Driving.

This year, I sold him in August, so missed the last three shows that I could have earned points at. He was far enough ahead to maintain his lead for the year. He ended up third in the nation in a couple of driving classes, also! He was a great all around horse.

Thanks, Max! I miss ya! I hope your new owner appreciates what a good boy you are! Wow, I'm getting teary-eyed as I write this.

Max081807.jpg

20090701-DSC_3840.jpg

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment, especially with missing the last three shows.
default_wub.png
I know you miss him but I'm sure his new owners are as proud as you are.

Leia

Congratulations! What a pretty boy!

Congratulations! You did a wonderful job with that boy. I hope he is very much appreciated in his new home.

Charlotte

I can tell he was an all around good horse. that beautiful head pic of him shows his gentle, kind , face. Congratulations of knowing, raising, and training such a winner!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! That's a very tough accomplishment and well deserved!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back