Pictures taken by children.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
dscn8451.jpg

Ashley would like to show you few of her thousand of pictures she took. She would like to see pictures taken by children if possible.

thanks melissa

img_239111TAKENBYASHLEY.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

dscn8449.jpg

dscn8442.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

here is another picture ashley took of our annie our homozygous tobiano mare, by the way she is for sale.

picture of annie, before ashley work with it.

The original of Annie.

IMG_1179.jpg

picture is the paint look.

4hIMG_1179.jpg

picture after ashley work with it of annie

this picture is highlighted picture.

thanks melissa
4h1IMG_1179.jpg

How old is Ashley? I love to see kids taking pics. She has a good eye and a great imagination. I would love to hear the story behind the 2nd picture! The rearing horse look immense compared to the others. Her capture of it is great! Looks like the wee doggie is the minis best buddy also!

Here is one my daughter took, right after she got her digital camera. This is our cat Ghost.

ghostie.jpg

All those animals look like they are having lots of fun! Great pics!

p.s. The cat "Ghost" looks like our cat "Church". In fact, I just showed my husband this picture and he said "Where was that picture taken?" thinking it was Church! :lol:

Hello,

Ashley is 11 1/2yrs old, she will be 12 yrs on Nov 27 this year.She loves to take pictures of animals. Ashley is in the 4-h in our town. Ashley is the photography person for the group. Ashley also in the 4-H horse bowl as well. Ashley loves to barrel race with her horse buddy and Ashley hers minis.

Here is one my daughter took, right after she got her digital camera. This is our cat Ghost.

ghostie.jpg
lol That looks like my little Diva Kitten. Had me looking stupid for a minute as I was like that looks like my cat, who stole my piccys lol :lol:
default_unsure.png
:

HERE IS MY DAUGTHER(ASHLEY) WITH SOME OF HER HORSES. ASHLEY IS THE ONE WHO TOOK THE PICTURES ABOVE OF THE HORSES. ASHLEY IS ALSO LEARNING JUDGING IN 4-H HERE IN TOWN.

DSCN8155.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

AshleyDSCN8100.jpg

Suz, did you name yours after the cat in pet cemetary?

I really like the rearing pic too.. The horse on the other side of the fence has a look on its face like, "GEEZ, over-react , why dontcha, always such a drama queen"

Melissa, you need to be sure to enter some of Ashley's pictures in the AMHA Youth Photo Contest next year. Here are some that Lauren has taken the past several years, several that have done well in the contest and at school too.

Photography by Lauren

You can see more by clicking above.

cabanaDSC_9940lcg.jpg

shadowDSC_9997lcg.jpg

sceneDSC_9933lcg.jpg

supriseDSC_9925lcg.jpg

CaribbeanSunset.jpg

Tony,

We love the pictures by your daughter, she does a great job.

Ashley enter the 4-H picture contest, but didn't win anything. The sad part is Ashley took these pictures herself and alot the the children who won in the contest the parents took them for them, that was not fair to Ashley.

keep up the good work lauren,

MELISSA
DSCN8443.jpg

DSCN8486.jpg

They took some very nice photos! Looks like you have a photographer in the making.

Most of all my good pics are on a disc. I love photagraphy and plan to be one for a living (part of my job) This spring I plan to clip all my minis and work really hard to get nice good pics! I will share when I take them. But here are a few I took a while ago.

MagicPalleyrunning2335DE.jpg

Well, thats the only one I could find. Tomarrow I will get on the discs and see if I can find more...

Suz, did you name yours after the cat in pet cemetary?

I really like the rearing pic too.. The horse on the other side of the fence has a look on its face like, "GEEZ, over-react , why dontcha, always such a drama queen"
BTW I am named after the kid in Pet cemetary if anyone is intrested lol. kinda creapy ha!?!?!

Gage

Wonderfull pictures by all :aktion033: I love to see what the kids can do :bgrin My 8 year old Savannah took the picture of our colt in my avatar
default_yes.gif
:

I LOVE to take pictures. Unfortunatley, I haven't had much time to take very many lately! Here are a few of my latest ones..

10-1.jpg

10.jpg

10-3.jpg

newhalter004.jpg

harnessedup0193.jpg

img_3153.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

And here is a picture of my Boxer.

IMG_3095.jpg

default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: WE LOVE ALL OF THE CHILDREN PICTURES. :aktion033: