pictures of Rockstar....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontherisefarm

Reaction score
Here are some pictures I took of our boy Rockstar. I made the tough decision that come fall He was going to be a gelding along with his son if he is still here. We arent going to breed anymore and will just add to our herd if we want by buying from someone else. Right now it is all about reduction but I am thinking that is the way it has been for so many others...

100_4709.JPG

100_4710.JPG

100_4704.JPG

Please excuse his chunkiness he has been out on pasture on summer and boy has it been good this year !!!!

I think he looks great (not chunky)
default_biggrin.png

Thanks !!! Matt he does have a bit of a belly but probably from all the grass he has been munching.. I hate to think what he would look like if he didnt have his son in the field with him to play alot of it off...LOL I would rather see them a bit chunky than too thin...

I dont think hes fat either looks perfect to me
default_wub.png
..how old is??..Im having my boy gelded shortly too hes 17
default_wacko.png

Just looked on your web site hes 4 silly me
default_rolleyes.gif
..what a cutie baby he was too
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lindi-loo !! I really do love this boy.. When I first got him he hadnt been handled at all..Took a long time for him to let us catch him and do anything with him. First time I clipped him he kept trying to kick me. We had quite a few head butts. Now he comes up to me for scratches and loving and will follow me around the field. Such a big difference..

Back