Pictures of Denni and Bailey

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKC

Reaction score
These are our two newest additions.

Erica's Bailey Bay- "Bailey" Little Kings BT Buck Bandito(BTU son) x Erica's Can't Touch This(Reflection daughter). Bay Yearling weanling colt. He's been a bit of a challenge, but he's really showing how truly smart he is. He picks up on things very very quickly. And likes to play catching games. I've had quite a few horses in my life and this one ranks right up there with the smartest. I can see the big BTU heart he has. He's teeny compared to my other guys. Picture is fuzzy, but it was the only moving shot I've been able to get of him.
default_smile.png
He will be gelded in a few months.

Bailey.jpg

Bar B Whistles Undeniable-"Denni" - Yearling Blue(black) roan colt. Whispering Firs Apache Prince(Whiste Britches) x Hidden Meadows Windborn Breeze(Shadow Oaks Paul Bunyan daughter)

I've wanted a blue roan gelding/colt for so long. I wasn't going to buy anymore..... I had already bought Bailey and of course, he needed a buddy.

I was talking to Chesa Henkel about how nice one of her horses were and by chance she mentioned a really nice blue roan colt she had just bought and his full sister happened to be owned by Mulligan Run Farm. I was on the waiting list for her foal last year. Hoping she would have a blue roan colt. She had a bay roan filly.

Chesa sold him to me this fall and I couldn't have been more excited. He traveled all the way from Nebraska to Virginia. He has settled in nicely and is Bailey's best bud. He is probably one of the sweetest youngsters I've ever been around and so mellow. He will be gelded in a few months. This picture is also, a little fuzzy, but shows his movement.

Denni%202.jpg

Nice clear picture of Denni

Denni.jpg

And picture of both of them

Denni%20and%20Bailey.jpg

Kim

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Hi Kim!!!
default_biggrin.png

Denni looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! And he looks very HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's such a PRETTY BOY! I also like Bailey, he's very nice too! Very Hard to find a good looking blue roan though!! I'm so GLAD he's in great hands!!
default_yes.gif
Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

They look good Kim, cute and fuzzy......I have a lot of that last word down here now!

Looks as if they could both be future drivers, a 30" under and a taller one.

Oh yes, I now see the BTU heart everyone was talking about. I also, see the smarts that they have as well. I can see the wheels turning at all times with Bailey.

Little Bailey's tummy is starting to tuck up. It rained the last couple of days. Their coats were flattened really. and got a good look at their condition. They are looking good under all that hair. T

They are both so huggable!

Thanks Chesa. If I could have just one more it would have to be your Sock it.
default_smile.png
But I made a promise not to buy anymore anytime soon(not that you are parting with him).
default_smile.png

Erica- that's true.... I could drive both one day.

I got to meet Denni and Bailey last weekend.

Super nice boys, happy and VERY PLAYFUL, I LOVE them both

and they have the BEST home
default_biggrin.png

I can't wait to snap summer pics!

dennicollageweb2.jpg

Bailycollageweb.jpg

Oh my gosh Sandy! You are awesome! I have to print those out for their scrapbook pages.

Sandy came out and was kind enough to help me get some pictures of them. These are some of them.
default_smile.png
She didn't have clean subjects either. LOL They were out in their pasture and I brushed them off a little with my hand.
default_smile.png
I don't mind my guys showing their natural state.

Thank you so much for posting those!

Dreaming of spring and slick, shiny coats.......
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back