picture I took today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JO~*

Reaction score
I took this one in the parking lot of the store.

crowhavinglunch.jpg

This one at the harbor

jan12006.jpg

Nice photos.

I thought the crow was going to be with the sea lions :bgrin from your title

Whats that crow doing...dipping into the bread bags??? :eek:

Oh you brought back alot of memories with those sealion pics!! When we lived in Monterrey we used to go down to Fisherman's Wharf and watch the seals...I still remembr the smell of the ocean and the sound they used to make. Thanks for those pics! :aktion033:

I would love to have seals nearby to watch!! :aktion033:
Me too! We can only see them at the Zoo! They look like they would be fun to watch in their own environment!
default_wub.png
:

Thank You for sharing these cool pics Jo! I like that tricky crow too! He is no dummy, he knows where to find his lunch! LOL!!!

Nancy

Last edited by a moderator:
Those seals looks as lazy as my dogs!!! :lol: I would love to see them in person, but our zoo really sucks.

Awesome photography! You should contract with major magazines.

I sure wouldn't want that package of buns!

Just wondering if you're crow population has gotten smaller over the last couple years? We were having a crow problem here - huge overpopulation! And once WNV came this way, we've noticed a significant drop in the amount of crows...I'm sure they'll be back soon enough!

The sea lion picture is wonderful -- they are amazing creatures! :aktion033:

Liz R.

Just wondering if you're crow population has gotten smaller over the last couple years? We were having a crow problem here - huge overpopulation! And once WNV came this way, we've noticed a significant drop in the amount of crows...I'm sure they'll be back soon enough!

The sea lion picture is wonderful -- they are amazing creatures! :aktion033:

Liz R.
Liz I think we have just as many crows and ravens as ever up here.

I told the bread man about the crow having lunch with the buns and he didnt seem to think much of it.

I know for a fact that the crow made holes in the bag or bags cause he flew off with a bun :lol:

Oh, how cool. Reminds me of Seattle, Newport and Portland, too...
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back