Pics of my new colt from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
I just got back the pics I ordered from Nationals for my new colt, Sensation. I just love this pics. I am so happy I got him! I have always loved horses with blue eyes, and he has that also. Wanting to share my pretty boy.
default_wub.png

nationalsleft.jpg

nationalsright.jpg

He won 9th place in both Open Stallion Foals, over 30-32" and Owned and Bred by Exhibitor. So he is a Top Ten guy in his first year! YEAH!
default_biggrin.png

He is also featured twice in the ad for Triple Heart Ranch and Training Centre in the Journal! His pretty face shot is in the lower left corner, and his profile pic is also there. So exciting to see him in the magazine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I saw him in the ad and then went looking for his name and Flirt's in the print section. Very cool!

Leia

Congrats on the new purchase, I got the pleasure of spending a few months with him
default_cheekkiss.gif
.....yep he lived in So Cal for a short time!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

He's a cutie Amy! I'm sure he will do really well for you this year.

I see Mr. Pranky in the background of that bottom photo, he got Res. in that class.

He is stunning! Congrats on your purchase
default_aktion033.gif
I'm sure you'll do very well with him in the future! I bet you cant wait to clip him out this year lol. Good luck
default_smile.png
~Jessica

thanks everyone, I am so excited about him, not to mention my others! I think I have a pretty good show string this year! I also have decided to bring Flirty back out. I have had too much drama in my life to be doing any breeding yet. I want to wait some more. The market ain't that great anyway. Don't want to risk it. So I will be showing Sensation (amateur, Syndi will show him open), Esprit, Flirt, Ally, Gaia, and maybe Colors.

I just wish the passes would clear so I could go over to see my lil' guy! Pics are great, but not quite the same I think you would all agree!

What a star! You'll have lots of fun times with him.

Congratulations, he's sweet.

My favorite type of horsie. If you get tired of him you can send him my way
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back