Photo shoot!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigel

Reaction score
Last Thursday, I had my friend Devon, that I'm sure you all know on here as Mini Lover_Hart Wee Man, out to the farm to take some photos. I am very pleased with the outcome of these pics and all credit goes to Devon. Thanks You!

nigeldallas.jpg
dallasandnigel.jpg

dallaspretty.jpg

awwww.jpg

Devon12884.jpg

Devon12860.jpg

Devon12840.jpg

Devon12821.jpg

Devon12809.jpg

Devon12808.jpg

Devon12802.jpg

awedallasjmuping.jpg

I sure do love this little guy
default_wub.png
:

Your SO welcome nigel
default_smile.png

The Last 8 are proofs I didnt edit those ;)

But he still looks handsome!

Love your new little guys hes so awesome Glad you liek thsoe photos I had fun editing them and taking them!

Sad I didnt see you at Simcoe
default_sad.png

Wee Got Res.Grand LOL There was like no geldigns there though :|!

:new_shocked: Those are great! I really like the 3rd and 4th ones!!! Think I need to see if Devon wants to make a trip to North Dakota some time!

Awsome pics Devon!!!And Nigel you and ur boy look so handsome together!!You guys looked great at Dunnville glad you guys are now together officially!!Congrats again!!!

thanks everyone! and yes Devon does a great job with a camera! I can't wait to do a driving shoot! That will come in time... probably next fall. I really want my guy going really nicely first. Thanks again Devon!

Wow Devon you really have an "eye." Those are great photos of a very cute fella! Both of them!
default_smile.png

Last Thursday, I had my friend Devon, that I'm sure you all know on here as Mini Lover_Hart Wee Man, out to the farm to take some photos. I am very pleased with the outcome of these pics and all credit goes to Devon. Thanks You!

nigeldallas.jpg
dallasandnigel.jpg

dallaspretty.jpg

awwww.jpg

Devon12884.jpg

Devon12860.jpg

Devon12840.jpg

Devon12821.jpg

Devon12809.jpg

Devon12808.jpg

Devon12802.jpg

awedallasjmuping.jpg