Photo Edit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC Farm

Reaction score
I took a picture of my new stallion yesterday and got an awesome picture, BUT there are weeds in front of him. Is there any way to remove the weeds?

champ.jpg

Unfortunately - not really.
default_no.gif
There is just not enough image of the horse to work with to give a nice result which is to say it wouldn't be worth the time and effort it would require. The focus changes where the weeds are so that the horse behind is fuzzy. Darned horses! Always seem to hide themselves at the best times for a good action shot! I don't mind this photo though - kinda artsy looking and you can still see the fabulous action! Makes him look really tiny though.

I can't resist a challenge when I have time

gave it a shot not very good though

it was a real hard photo to work with

and I'm not sure what were his markings

and what were some of the weeds in some

cases not too sure if I got his right front any good

but I tried it anyway

champnew.jpg

Here is my try, not as big as I would have liked the horse to be.

ALBOK-1.jpg

Tried to make the horse bigger.. Oh well I tried. What a challenge for sure.

ALBbigger-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a picture of my new stallion yesterday and got an awesome picture, BUT there are weeds in front of him. Is there any way to remove the weeds?
I think this would be easier if you provided a higher quality image. Is this the largest one you have? There is a lot of compression in this JPG, and the "artifacts" really stand out, reducing the amount of good data to edit with. It is also a very small image, which doesn't help matters.

Did you take any other shots of him that day without weeds and from the same side? Sometimes using data from a good picture can be applied to a not-so-good one. I have copied an "in focus" horse head over one that was slightly out of focus...

Brenda

Latest posts

Back