perlino, palomino and cremello foals after birth photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, several people mentioned Champagne when he was born, but his parents are plain buckskin and smokey black, definately no Champagnes in sight, and Chino himself is DNA tested (Ee aa CrCr), so is definately a Smokey Cream
default_smile.png

I also can't wait for him to mature, there are some things about him I just love. He's not perfect, but I feel he has much going for him at this stage. Of course, a LOT can happen in the first couple of years. Best of all, he can move! :bgrin I see another harness horse coming up... :aktion033:

chinomove1.jpg

Thanks for sharing about his DNA testing........seeing his photos and knowing that helps a lot!

There is no doubt that he is going to excell in harness -- just looking at his angulation!

MA

This is the latest/best pic I have of Chino. It was taken 17 January. I'll keep updating his pics as he grows
default_smile.png
:

chinofirstshow2a.jpg

Wow what a neat looking color... and what a CUTIE, does he know he's hot stuff? Looks like he does!

Jessi

You asked for pictures of palomino, perlino, and cremello foals. You can see the color progression on some of them by clicking on the links:

Little America's Cowboy's Goldsnip

goldencowgirl_l.jpg

Palomino Pinto

Little America's Terrific Buckarena

buckarenaDSC_1282.jpg

Perlino

Little America's Galaxy Traveler

galaxyDSC_3775.jpg

Palomino

Little America's Touched by Buck

touched_goldieDSC_2270.jpg

Perlino

Little America's Snow Boogie

snowDSC_8062.jpg

Palomino

When I have time, I will make a web page with more and will post the link, but I know that this one is getting too long for those of us with dial-up.

thanks everyone.

I think it will have others about the colors of the foals.

Tony makes a webpage for the colors is a great ideal.

thanks again, :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Chino is awesome!! I love the color! I need a smokey black mare now! Does anyone know the chanes of getting a Smokey Cream from that cross?

default_wub.png
: Little Miss Buckarena
default_wub.png
:

Another one that needs an all-expenses-paid trip to New Zealand :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Time to go buy another Lotto ticket...*sigh*

ETA Jaxjag, take a look at the Coat Colour Calculator on the Animal Genetics website, it'll give you some ideas. Chino came from a smokey black dam and a buckskin sire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back